[Ozzmodz] News Tickers

[Ozzmodz] News Tickers [Paid] 2.2.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
Thanks, missed that one.. :P

Another one: When I changed "max news per time" and size settings, it doesn't change on my news page. For example I changed news per time from 3 to 6, but it is still 3.

1591183325558.webp

1591183329865.webp

Thanks, missed that one.. :p

Another one: When I changed "max news per time" and size settings, it doesn't change on my news page. For example I changed news per time from 3 to 6, but it is still 3.

View attachment 226806

View attachment 226807
It works for me.
2020-06-03_4-38-49.webp

Logically, when you increase the number of news to show per time, you also need to increase the Height so that it fits. Change that and let's see if it works.

I'm having an issue with two things:

First, the feeds load but no images load, just the blinking circle where the image would be. Yes, I have a rss2json token.

Second, I have it on the page as a widget and I cannot figure out how to remove the wrapper.

First, the feeds load but no images load, just the blinking circle where the image would be. Yes, I have a rss2json token.
can you send me a pm and share the link so that I see why that happens on your site?

Second, I have it on the page as a widget and I cannot figure out how to remove the wrapper.
I'll add an option to the widget to let you show/hide the wrapper in the next update.

This addon will be updated to work with the latest versions of XF in due course. Please be patient, it will take a bit of time to go through all my recently taken over addons.

Right now its just the default xenforo rss that it came installed with.

I tried CNN and nothing shows still.

Yeah. There hasn't been any changes except for simply enabling this plugin. Not sure whats going on. There is an active token.

So weird. It works when add custom widget. But it doesn't with the one that is create when installing the addon??

Top Bottom