[HA] News Ticker

[HA] News Ticker [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($39.99)
Now in version 1.0.3 scroll effect came with third design (Twitter Marquee)

- it should not use the "Twitter"-logo. Use another logo.
- it should not use any "Twitter"-code or code which is coming from "Twitter". Use independent code.

In T-Marquee options the date is not in right format for my location. Hope this can be fixed.

Also it would be great option to have news ticker forum based as an option. So to show particular feeds only in particular forums.

Another suggestion would be to change RSS channels on ticker, like you can change feeds with controls. That would be useful, maybe if you hover it on ticker it reveals more RSS feeds so user can pick the one he's interested in.

In T-Marquee options the date is not in right format for my location. Hope this can be fixed.
Fixed in 1.0.4 version (Will come within an hour)
Just an option remains to be added and then a testing. After that I'll release it.
Also it would be great option to have news ticker forum based as an option. So to show particular feeds only in particular forums.
I'll try to add it before 1.1.0 version (mean in one of version between 1.0.4 to 1.0.9)
Another suggestion would be to change RSS channels on ticker, like you can change feeds with controls. That would be useful, maybe if you hover it on ticker it reveals more RSS feeds so user can pick the one he's interested in.
There are some other suggestions that should be implemented until 1.x.x version.
Also I haven't enough time as I said in resource's description.
So, suggestions that will take more times, will go to the end of my plan for this add-on.
I'll add this suggestion to plan, but I can't provide any ETA for it.

Last edited:
I like new design, but on load it always shows like this:

news_ticker.gif
As you can se I've set the color to black, but on page load it first show a blue color with border.

Also I can't select that blue color, which I can see it's in style properties. If I change values in style properties for example height of ticker it does not change. I know can can style it myself in extra.css, but still...

Another thing:
Where can I add feed title?

Last edited:
I like new design, but on load it always shows like this:

View attachment 130992
As you can se I've set the color to black, but on page load it first show a blue color with border.

Also I can't select that blue color, which I can see it's in style properties. If I change values in style properties for example height of ticker it does not change. I know can can style it myself in extra.css, but still...

Another thing:
Hi @BassMan
@Dadparvar is on vacation and can't respond until tomorrow night (He ask me to tell you :D )

Hi,

I just arrived at home right now. I'm a bit tired of driving (as I said now is Nowruz and we are traveling. We have two weeks of free days to have travels and trips and visiting relatives in Nowruz ;)), so just will have a little rest, then I'll work on fixing reported issues and will release an update soon.
I'm host for 2 or 3 days. So will be at home :D and will have time to check any reports asap. Then I'll have another travel.

Also I can't select that blue color
If I change values in style properties for example height of ticker it does not change. I know can can style it myself in extra.css, but still...
in 1.0.5 will be fixed. a few more options will be added to new design to be more on control of you.
In this version you can't yet. But I'll try to add it in next version. (as you see in its page in codecanyon, it says it supports but it doesn't. You can see its demo that it doesn't support. I added something, but still need a little work until it supports title of feeds. But I'll add it)

Thank you and hope you enjoyed your Nowruz.

Alos I would like to have an option to disable news ticker on mobile devices. It loads a bit slow or it takes another loading only for ticker.

Top Bottom