[HA] News Ticker [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($39.99)
Dadparvar updated [HA] News Ticker with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5

fixed:
  • default blue theme on load removed
  • changing property not effect on ticker in Breaking news ticker
added:
  • an option to hide ticker in mobile (for each ticker separately)
  • style properties for main parts of Breaking News Ticker design
  • font style option for ticker in Breaking news ticker desing
  • an option to enable/disable border for Breaking news ticker
  • added "Custom Color" plus its style properties to Breaking News Ticker (to create your own...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Suggestion:
  • show feed number from all feeds. Example: I set to show 20 feeds and for my users it would be helpful to show how many feeds there are or which ones they are reading (something like 5/20 in the right side...)

Suggestion:
  • show feed number from all feeds. Example: I set to show 20 feeds and for my users it would be helpful to show how many feeds there are or which ones they are reading (something like 5/20 in the right side...)
I'm working on an amazing new design.
It has a little work. and I'm focusing on it to finish it soon. Because I'll have travel in next one or two day.
After that version, I'll try to add feed number to tickers.

I'm working on an amazing new design.
Any chance to preview? I'm customizing my breaking news design, but would like to what's coming up so I don't waste too much time :)

Suggestion:
  • option to add url to ticker's main title would be very useful in some cases.

Suggestion:
  • in breaking news ticker controls a re to far on right for my forum so it would be better to have them left aligned right in front of feeds with option to have them always visible.

in breaking news ticker controls a re to far on right for my forum so it would be better to have them left aligned right in front of feeds with option to have them always visible.
Will be added in 1.0.6.
(keep rest of your suggestions until I release 1.0.6. Then if you had anything else, post them here. In this way I will have more focus on them.)

Will be added in 1.0.6.
(keep rest of your suggestions until I release 1.0.6. Then if you had anything else, post them here. In this way I will have more focus on them.)
Ok, sorry, they just comes to my mind and I just post them...

Like this last one before 1.0.6:
  • option to open links from own rss in same window (so if you're using your own forum rss for news ticker it will open in same window)
Ok, if I get anything else I'll post after the update.

Thank you for your time.

• option to open links from own rss in same window (so if you're using your own forum rss for news ticker it will open in same window)

- option to open links from own rss (e.g.: from posts in the XF-Forum) in same window (so if you're using your own forum rss for news ticker it will open in same window).
- option to open links from external rss (e.g.: from other websites) in new window (target="_blank").

:)

I would like an option in the users (privacy) settings to enable/disable the news ticker in the next version if possible? (So that a user can disable the news ticker in his forum profile)

I would like an option in the users (privacy) settings to enable/disable the news ticker in the next version if possible? (So that a user can disable the news ticker in his forum profile)
That is definitely possible and a good suggestion.
But 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 (next two versions) are planned and I'm adding features. So I won't have enough time to do too much things.
But I added this suggestion to my list. I'll add it. (Hope in 1.0.8)

Dadparvar updated [HA] News Ticker with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.6

changed:
  • Price changed (a full featured layout has been added)
  • A promo code for 20% discount is provided because of Nowruz. It will work until the end of Nowruz. (until 2 April 2016) Happy Nowruz. (Promo code: NOWRUZ)
added:
  • option to link main title of breaking news ticker to any page you want
  • option to set controls of breaking news ticker to be shown as default (or on hover)
  • A new ticker design (Latest...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A promo code for 20% discount is provided because of Nowruz. It will work until the end of Nowruz. (until 2 April 2016) Happy Nowruz.
(Promo code:NOWRUZ)

Out of curiosity would any type of caching mechanism like memcache or Redis keep this addon from working? I have had it installed for days and have added feeds and nothing is showing not even on default theme. I am using NGINX, PHP7, MariaDB, and Redis for caching. (Running centminmod)

Out of curiosity would any type of caching mechanism like memcache or Redis keep this addon from working? I have had it installed for days and have added feeds and nothing is showing not even on default theme. I am using NGINX, PHP7, MariaDB, and Redis for caching. (Running centminmod)
Before I start checking it, just see if you set permission to see each ticker?
All tickers are permission based.

Its working on a site with the same server as yours.

I think you didn't set permission for usergroups to see tickers.

Check and let me know the result please.

Top Bottom