Resource icon

Extra Portal 1.2.4

No permission to download
Hi, one short question: is it possible to "auto promote" all threads from a specific forum? Even the older ones - not only new threads? :)

Hi, one short question: is it possible to "auto promote" all threads from a specific forum? Even the older ones - not only new threads? :)

I went through all the existing threads I wanted promoted. It was well worth it as I know that I'm running a better portal add on.

Obviously whether or not you want to may depend on how many threads need to be done.

Mark all threads and use the inline moderation;)
portal-png.65600

Hi Dan,

In the template el_portal_inline_mod_thread_promote there's the phrase {xen: phrase promote} but the phrase not exist in the language.
Rich (BB code):
<xen:title>{xen:phrase inline_moderation_change_category}</xen:title>

<form action="{xen:link 'inline-mod/thread/promote'}" method="post" class="xenForm formOverlay">
    <p>{xen:phrase you_sure_you_want_to_promote_x_items, 'count={$threadCount}', 'contentType={$contentType}'}</p>

<xen:include template="el_portal_categorychooser" />

<dl class="ctrlUnit submitUnit">
        <dt></dt>
        <dd><input type="submit" name="save" value="{xen:phrase promote}" accesskey="s" class="button primary" /></dd>
    </dl>

<xen:foreach loop="$threadIds" value="$itemId">
        <input type="hidden" name="threads[]" value="{$itemId}" />
    </xen:foreach>

<input type="hidden" name="_xfConfirm" value="1" />
    <input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="{$redirect}" />
    <input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />
</form>

Imagen1.webp

Thanks, Luis.

Reactions: Dan
can you consider in the next release to add some color styler for portal, better boxes, announce system.

Is it possible to list out the working demo of this add-on. The official demo site has only two threads promoted and they do not represent how it will behave with more text or lots of images in first post.

Top Bottom