Resource icon

Extra Portal 1.2.4

No permission to download
The only thing missing is the possibility to makel articles that are not in forums or the possibility to link outside.

well...i have it. but i just switched from wordpress to xenforo, so you can't call me a big forum lol

i love extraportal because it will let me simulate a blog homepage to present content with.

best thing to do is just try it out. it's a free download.

Reactions: Dan
hey guys,

we're trying to figure out how to make the thumbnail previews and small video previews appear to the right of the text.

we can't place them all on the left because the video is basically part of the thread, so that won't work.

any suggestions are appreciated.

i'm using ExtraPortal (love it) and the url is http://www.crankers.com - thanks!!

Is there any way of removing the pagination from the top of the page only. Tried using CSS display none but both the top and bottom use the same style.

Could you please help me? I am using XenForo 1.3 RC 2 + Extra Portal 1.2.2 on my Test-Forum...and it looks like this:

2014-03-11 11-46-15.webp

As you can see, there is a Space between the Topic and the Text. How can i fix this? :(

PS: I dont have removed the EP Copyright, i have bought a BrandingFree.php some time ago.

Is there any way of removing the pagination from the top of the page only. Tried using CSS display none but both the top and bottom use the same style.
I just did a template edit on the index of the portal. On my phone but I think its el_portal_index search for pagenav it'll be the first result

This Extra Portal is reall buggy!!

See this Screenshot: test2.webp

When a Image is in the beginning, there is this Space, the Text is not on the Top. And the Topic Titel is not right, its not in the left Corner. This is a fresh installed XenForo 1.3 Test-Forum, so this must be a Extra Portal Bug. :(

The spacing is probably due to it being responsive and stretching based on your screen. You should fill it with more text too, as it's partially empty and spaced out because you left it empty. Two words won't take up much space.

I just did a template edit on the index of the portal. On my phone but I think its el_portal_index search for pagenav it'll be the first result

Was trying to do it without an edit but will do that instead

Last edited:
Is there a way to have a custom excerpt and a "keep reading" button display on the portal page?

When I limit the post by characters, it cuts off at weird spots and leaves the readers wondering where to go.

a field to permit a custom excerpt and option to display excerpt only, with a thumbnail, would be awesome.

Is there a way to have a custom excerpt and a "keep reading" button display on the portal page?

When I limit the post by characters, it cuts off at weird spots and leaves the readers wondering where to go.

a field to permit a custom excerpt and option to display excerpt only, with a thumbnail, would be awesome.
Could you be more specific? There is a "Continue reading" link on the bottom of the promote content, so not sure what you are asking.

Top Bottom