Resource icon

Extra Portal 1.2.4

No permission to download
Hello,

I am using the Extra portal as homepage and would like to create notices for that page, but xenforo does not seem have page criteria for "home" since the script does not come with "Home". How can i add "Notices" on that page or make it appear there?
Any advice will be appreciated

Thank you
Use Page Criteria > Content Template is or View Class is > el_portal_index

Hello,

I am using the Extra portal as homepage and would like to create notices for that page, but xenforo does not seem have page criteria for "home" since the script does not come with "Home". How can i add "Notices" on that page or make it appear there?
Any advice will be appreciated

Thank you
Widget framework

sorry i spoke too fast..it is working now. Thank you

Okay...Now next question about Extra Portal - How can you add a hyperlink to the notices" - Tried it on MS and pasted, but it disappeared. Also, How can you add heading and description too. See screen shot below

upload_2014-5-9_9-44-13.webp

It did not do what i wanted --It added to the same notice - Wanted it to be below the notice as a heading to the first news/discussion there and description as it is on digitalpoint.com

ok, looking at moving to this from xenporta as on my tests so far its quicker, and gives more options as links in with widget framework.

Issues/questions

1. If you have xenporta and extra portal installed. Xenporta has to be reinstalled afterwards as it no longer worked. Any chance or having the portal name different as maybe linked to both having same index page name?

2. How can we remove the breadcrumb on top of page as its not there in xenporta?

3. Article avatar/image. On xenporta, if there is no image, it auto uses the avatar. Any chance if this is possible, otherwise be handy to use a default image instead?

Thanks

How do i create a heading and description to be on the index (Extra Portal - like the 'Industry News" Catch up on interesting.....found on DP first page/index page?

How do i create a heading and description to be on the index (Extra Portal - like the 'Industry News" Catch up on interesting.....found on DP first page/index page?
Use Widget Framework - Use the search function.

I'm going to be moving my forums directory to the root so I can utilize this portal as my root and keep my forums as /forums. Please see more detail here. With that being said, how do you set the portal as the homepage (se7ensins.com) as opposed to .com/portal? On the Basic Board Information options, what do I do with these options?
DNPEiMl.png

Do I set them both to "/"? Or do I have to go through the Route Filter, change /portal to /? Does that automatically make the forums link to go /forums?

Thank you!

I'm going to be moving my forums directory to the root so I can utilize this portal as my root and keep my forums as /forums. Please see more detail here. With that being said, how do you set the portal as the homepage (se7ensins.com) as opposed to .com/portal? On the Basic Board Information options, what do I do with these options?
DNPEiMl.png

Do I set them both to "/"? Or do I have to go through the Route Filter, change /portal to /? Does that automatically make the forums link to go /forums?

Thank you!

Index Page Route: portal/

Leave Home Page URL blank or you will end up with 2 Home tabs.

Top Bottom