XF 1.0 Enhanced Attachment Uploader

One of the first 'Have You Seen...' videos we posted showed our attachment uploader in action, and went on to demonstrate how pictures could be quickly and easily inserted into messages.

However, the system at the time could only handle a single image being uploaded at once.

Not any more. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh wow, fantastic..now my question? Any way to limit this to certain user groups?
Anything's possible ;)

Though what exactly is it that you'd like to limit? The ability to upload files, the ability to upload multiple files or..?

I'd like to see a permission system like Usergroup A can upload/Usergroup B can't upload and for the maximum file size...
There are the possibility like in vb to choice how to store the attachment (db or file system?)

Anything's possible ;)

Though what exactly is it that you'd like to limit? The ability to upload files, the ability to upload multiple files or..?
Both, depending on which group it is. Say I have a group for brand newbies, those would not be able to upload at all. But after say 5 posts, be allowed to upload one at a time. My designers however are in a different group and need multiple uploads, but then I know who they are. :) 

Looks great. Is there a way to limit the size of the full size image uploaded by a user. Users, myself included, have uploaded images over 800 px wide and often break the look of my forum.

The ability to set a max width, height of full size image would be great.

Very nice! Was wondering when something like this would get in; glad to see it's in there even before the beta release!

A very slick system.

Are there still limits on the size of files in terms of pixels and bytes?

Now the uploader opens directly in a directory window with no indication.

Top Bottom