• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.0 Enhanced Attachment Uploader

Kier

XenForo Developer
Staff member
Oh wow, fantastic..now my question? Any way to limit this to certain user groups?
Anything's possible ;)

Though what exactly is it that you'd like to limit? The ability to upload files, the ability to upload multiple files or..?

Markos

I'd like to see a permission system like Usergroup A can upload/Usergroup B can't upload and for the maximum file size...
There are the possibility like in vb to choice how to store the attachment (db or file system?)

Elizabeth

Anything's possible ;)

Though what exactly is it that you'd like to limit? The ability to upload files, the ability to upload multiple files or..?
Both, depending on which group it is. Say I have a group for brand newbies, those would not be able to upload at all. But after say 5 posts, be allowed to upload one at a time. My designers however are in a different group and need multiple uploads, but then I know who they are. :) 

cmeinck

Looks great. Is there a way to limit the size of the full size image uploaded by a user. Users, myself included, have uploaded images over 800 px wide and often break the look of my forum.

The ability to set a max width, height of full size image would be great.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
A very slick system.

Are there still limits on the size of files in terms of pixels and bytes?

Now the uploader opens directly in a directory window with no indication.