1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Fixing Attachment Uploader for Simple Blogs Addon

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by GoPluto, Jul 11, 2016.

1. GoPluto

GoPluto Active Member

So I have installed the [xH] Simple Blogs addon which you can find here onto XF 1.5.8. Everything seems to be working fine except for the attachment uploader. When creating a blog post I seem to get this error message:

chrome_2016-07-08_05-51-08.png

Seem to be getting this error message regardless of the file type I try and upload and permissions/settings are all set up correctly. Plus all other addons that have attachment functionality including the core XF attachment/upload functionality works flawlessly leading me to believe it's an issue with this addon more specifically. I've contacted the developer @otto but he's either too busy or not interested in looking into it anytime soon. So I need someones help.

Things I've tried to no avail:
    • Disabling Mod Security in htaccess
    • Disabling flash uploader (gives me a permissions error)
    • Disabling all other mods

I basically need someone to look around in the xenforo backend/ftp and see you can fix it and update the addons package so I can apply the fix to other sites I make and use the addon on. Hoping to spend around $10-30.

If interested and think you are capable of solving this pretty fast let me know here or PM me and I will give you backend login information for my site and ftp information.

Thanks

2. GoPluto

GoPluto Active Member

A fix is no longer needed for this.