Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Xenforo 2.1 comes with it's own Editor Management for buttons, tables and other codes support, so apart from some small changes (eg. icons not working) I think the author could reduce the code size/remove some features from this add-on when it comes to 2.1.

For me the only feature that is needed from this plugin is the below. I feel like all the others are already included in 2.1
  • Use public and private post templates to quickly insert content into your editor.

Last edited:
Hello, I want to create a predefined content that shows me the date of the day when I select it, a friend offer me this code but I can not manage it under editor manager can you help me? thank you

JavaScript:
<script type="text/javascript">
                    function modelePresentation()
                    {
                        var today = new Date();
                        var dd = today.getDate();
                        var mm = today.getMonth()+1;
                        var yyyy = today.getFullYear();
                        if(dd<10){dd='0'+dd}
                        if(mm<10){mm='0'+mm}
                        today = dd+'/'+mm+'/'+yyyy;
                        var title = 'Présentation de ['+dd+'.'+mm+'.'+yyyy+']';
                        var rl = '<br />';
                        var txt = '[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(0, 168, 133)][B]| Présentation |[/B][/COLOR]' +
                        rl + '[B]Salut la communauté ! [fa]users[/fa][/B][/CENTER]' +
                        rl + rl + '- Prénom : ' + today +
                        rl + '- Âge : ' +
                        rl + '- Localisation : ' +
                        rl + '- Études/Profession : ' +
                        rl + '- J\'aime : ' +
                        rl + '- Je n\'aime pas : ' +
                        rl + rl + '[CENTER]Cordialement & Amicalement.[/CENTER]';
                        $('.input--title').val(title);
                        $('.fr-view').html(txt);
                        $('.fr-view').select();
                        $('.fr-view').focus();
                    }
                </script>

Xenforo 2.1 comes with it's own Editor Management for buttons, tables and other codes support, so apart from some small changes (eg. icons not working) I think the author could reduce the code size/remove some features from this add-on when it comes to 2.1.

For me the only feature that is needed from this plugin is the below. I feel like all the others are already included in 2.1
  • Use public and private post templates to quickly insert content into your editor.

Bingo! Would love to see this plugin trimmed down to just the post template function and have it upgrade to work with Xenforo 2.1, was absolutely loving the post templates feature

The only things that really got included into core are the button layout management, the table and the inline spoiler BB codes. Overall it's pretty much the smallest part of the add-on. Everything else will make a return.

Hello, I want to create a predefined content that shows me the date of the day when I select it, a friend offer me this code but I can not manage it under editor manager can you help me? thank you

JavaScript:
<script type="text/javascript">
                    function modelePresentation()
                    {
                        var today = new Date();
                        var dd = today.getDate();
                        var mm = today.getMonth()+1;
                        var yyyy = today.getFullYear();
                        if(dd<10){dd='0'+dd}
                        if(mm<10){mm='0'+mm}
                        today = dd+'/'+mm+'/'+yyyy;
                        var title = 'Présentation de ['+dd+'.'+mm+'.'+yyyy+']';
                        var rl = '<br />';
                        var txt = '[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(0, 168, 133)][B]| Présentation |[/B][/COLOR]' +
                        rl + '[B]Salut la communauté ! [fa]users[/fa][/B][/CENTER]' +
                        rl + rl + '- Prénom : ' + today +
                        rl + '- Âge : ' +
                        rl + '- Localisation : ' +
                        rl + '- Études/Profession : ' +
                        rl + '- J\'aime : ' +
                        rl + '- Je n\'aime pas : ' +
                        rl + rl + '[CENTER]Cordialement & Amicalement.[/CENTER]';
                        $('.input--title').val(title);
                        $('.fr-view').html(txt);
                        $('.fr-view').select();
                        $('.fr-view').focus();
                    }
                </script>

Lukas W. updated Editor & BB Code Manager with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Beta 1

Changelog

Important: This is a beta update. Installation on a live site is not recommended and timely updates to fix urgent issues cannot be guaranteed. Use at your own risk.

Please note: Moving forward, this add-on will be compatible with XenForo 2.1 only. As it relies, integrates and extends the new editor layout functionality, no backwards compatibility is possible. Data is imported seamlessly.

[COLOR=rgb(251, 160...[/quote]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Got this when trying to upgrade:

TypeError
: Argument 1 passed to KL\EditorManager\Setup::KL\EditorManager\Setup\{closure}() must be an instance of KL\EditorManager\Setup\Create, instance of XF\Db\Schema\Create given, called in /home/.../public_html/src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php on line 185 in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup/Patch1010030.php at line 17

1. KL\EditorManager\Setup->KL\EditorManager\Setup\{closure}() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 185

2. XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup/Patch1010030.php at line 22

3. KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgrade1010031Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122

4. KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71

5. KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php at line 293

6. XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction() in src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php at line 86

7. XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253

8. XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195

9. XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 111

10. XF\Job\Manager->runByIds() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 120

11. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321

12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244

13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100

14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50

15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177

16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390

17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Also left with this warning:
One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

Maybe need to uninstall previous versions first...?

Couldn't auto upgrade and for some reason couldn't manually upload the files either, and now the site and server are very slow to respond. Not sure what's going on at the moment, but I'll get back to you on it when I've managed to sort things out....

Top Bottom