Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I was wondering if you could assist on a couple technical issues, my friend, which appear in the developer console using Chrome:

A preload for 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Joti+One|Roboto' is found, but is not used because the request credentials mode does not match. Consider taking a look at crossorigin attribute.

The resource https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Joti+One|Roboto was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate as value and it is preloaded intentionally.

Thank you!

Hello !
I am looking for the template to place an ad banner just above the tool bar.

View attachment 188385

Can you help ?
Thank you for your support.
The add-on doesn't actually touch the editor template itself, so that's the native XenForo thing, so just editor.

• Error: Call to undefined method KL\UserImprovements\Template\Templater::fnWPPageNav()
I'm running 1.1.0 and still getting the above server errors constantly. I even uninstalled the Xpress add-on, thinking that would solve it, but it has not stopped those errors from being generated.

You only installed the XPress add-on but kept the Theme and Plugin active? Otherwise that function is only ever used in the XPress theme, so if you're not using that, it's basically impossible that this error would show up.

A preload for 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Joti+One|Roboto' is found, but is not used because the request credentials mode does not match. Consider taking a look at crossorigin attribute.

The resource https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Joti+One|Roboto was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate as value and it is preloaded intentionally.

That first one is a cross-origin error. Not sure why that would happen with GFonts, never seen it before. The second one is his Google Fonts being preloaded on a page where they're not used. It's a design limitation tradeoff, where I valued non-flashing fonts over preloading resources that might not be used on the given page. As the resource is usually cached after the first load, that shouldn't pose a big issue as long as one doesn't include dozens of Google Fonts by default.

Had a strange issue with this addon. I made a new template using your addon. I deleted it. Then the toolbar disappeared permanently. Disabling the addon got the default toolbar back. I had to reinstall the addon to fix it. Great addon otherwise

Having a bit of an issue with the add-on manager at the moment. I upgraded it last night, and noticed today that people in the basic member rank were facing difficulty because the RTE wouldn't show up for them (but i was having no problems seeing it). I searched for a permission that could be causing it, and when I saw none I attempted a fresh install. I uninstalled and deleted it from my FTP, but upon trying to reinstall I get this:

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'arial' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
[*]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 206
[*]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php at line 56
[*]KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStep2() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
[*]KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
[*]KL\EditorManager\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 393
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

I assume this is a known issue, but when you edit a post with a table in it Editor & BB Code Manager eats the line above the table, so you have to manually add it back each time you edit the post.

Also, there is a issue where an extra line is added after the table (display only), so you have to manually delete the line after the table if you don't want to display two lines.

I installed Editor & BB Manager in xF2.1 and it works but now images in my signatures were removed. Did BB code in signatures get over written, when I disable Editor & BB Manager, signatures back to normal.

@Lukas W.
Hello it's been more than week that I have this type of error can you help me
  • ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method hasPermission on a non-object (NULL)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:927
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/home2/extratem...', 927, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(927): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/public/bb_code_tag_spoiler.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'hasPermission', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(BlackTea\SteamAuth\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(905): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:bb_code_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(897): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getRenderedSpoiler('<a href="https:...', NULL)
#6 [internal function]: XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagSpoiler(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XenMax\HideLinkGuests\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(247): call_user_func(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XenMax\HideLinkGuests\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(302): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(54): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(363): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#11 [internal function]: XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagAlign(Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XenMax\HideLinkGuests\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#12 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(247): call_user_func(Array, Array, NULL, Array, Array, Object(XenMax\HideLinkGuests\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#13 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(302): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#14 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(54): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(30): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(18): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#17 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(216): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('
[COLOR=...', Object(XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#18 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(36): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[CENTER][COLOR=...', 'html', 'post', Object(EWR\Discord\Entity\Post))
#19 src/addons/KL/AutoMergeDoublePost/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(41): KL\EditorManager\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): KL\AutoMergeDoublePost\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'add-reply', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#23 src/XF/App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#24 src/XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#25 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#26 {main}[/QUOTE]

Hands down one of the best XenForo add-ons there is.

The ability to add tables and "remove all links" sold me on it.

Do you have any idea how much it annoys me that there is no way to remove all links with the default XF2 BB code editor? Man that drives me nuts!

Top Bottom