No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
License
CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
Visible branding
No
Editor & BB Code Manager
Description
Fully customize your XenForo Froala instance. Change your toolbar layout, enable and disable BB Codes, make use of the new table and background-color BB Codes, provide exciting new fonts for your users from your own server or external hosts. It's all in your hands.

Please note: The license of this add-on does not entitle you to use this add-on on a commercially active XenForo installation, meaning that when you run some form of commercial income on your XenForo installation (ads, user upgrades or other means of money generation), you are required to extend your license to a commercial license. Commercial licenses are a one-time payment and includes all future updates. You are required to buy one license per online accessible XenForo installation that is commercially active. Commercial licenses for this add-on are available at a price of 60€/each. Be fair and keep this add-on free for everyone who offers his content for free.

Features
BB Codes
  • Enable & disable all BB codes on the fly
  • Control access to all BB codes via user criteria
  • Create aliases for your BB codes
  • New BB codes:
    • Tables
    • Superscript & Subscript
    • Inline Spoiler
    • Background color
    • ParseHtml
    • Hide BB Codes
    • Align: Justify
  • Customize:
    • Available fonts for the font BB code
    • Available sizes for the size BB code
Editor
  • Reorder your toolbar
    • Create your own dropdowns
    • Add & remove different toolbar buttons for different browser sizes
  • Lazy load mode to speed up page load time
    • Manage your font list
    • Easily include fonts hosted on your own server
      • Include external fonts from a number of services:
      • Fonts.Google.com
      • Typekit.com
      • Webtype.com
      • Fonts.com
    • Allow users to use all available Google Fonts and load them on demand
  • Use public and private post templates to quickly insert content into your editor.

Installation, Upgrade and Deinstallation
Installation
  1. Upload the content of the upload-folder to your XenForo root directory.
  2. Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and install the Editor Manager
  3. Configure your addon under ACP -> Content -> Editor Manager
Upgrade
  1. Read the patch notes for potential additional necessary steps!
  2. Upload the content if the upload-folder to your XenForo root directory. Overwrite files when asked.
  3. Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and upgrade the Editor Manager
Deinstallation
  1. Head to ACP -> Add-Ons and uninstall the Editor Manager
  2. Delete the following folders inside your XenForo root directory:
    1. js/editor-manager/
    2. data/fonts/
    3. src/addons/KL/EditorManager/
    4. styles/fonts/editor-manager/

Contribution
If you appreciate my work, please consider leaving a like and a review, and a contribution via PayPal. Details are provided via private conversation.

Many thanks to my generous contributor(s):
Custom Licensing available. Contact me for more information.

Screenshots
Admin Control Panel
Screen001.png Screen002.png Screen003.png Screen004.png Screen005.png Screen006.png Screen007.png Screen008.png Screen009.png Screen010.png Screen011.png

Frontend
Screen012.png Screen013.png Screen014.png Screen015.png Screen016.png
Related resources
Translations
- There are currently no translations available. If you want to submit a translation, please drop me a message. -
Author
Lukas W.
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 14 ratings

Latest updates

1. 1.1.0

Changelog Please note: You may not upgrade to this version from any 1.0.0 Beta or Release...
  2. 1.1.0 Beta 3

Changelog Important: This is a beta update. Installation on a live site is not recommended and...
  3. 1.1.0 Beta 2

Changelog Important: This is a beta update. Installation on a live site is not recommended and...

Latest reviews

First class addon. I'm now able to disable the "URL" BBCode. The added "Table" code and also the other functions are fantastic too.
Excellent add-on! We installed it mainly for the table BB codes, but the overall features are truly impressive.
Awesome addon, lots of additional features and easy to edit it all. One of the newest added features is a personal favorite of mine: the ability to "Unlink" all live links in a post with one button click. So much better than in the default editor, where you have to click each link one-by-one. Author listens to feedback and is great with support, despite the addon being free.
This is a FANTASTIC add-on - one I have been looking for since starting out with XF1. Very easy to install and customize, not to mention VERSATILE. I love it. Thanks for all your hard work in coding this add-on and keeping it up to date!
Katsulynx is one of the best developers on XenForo. This add-on has exceeded all expectations and Kat keeps pumping out new features.
Kaysulynx is one of the best developers I've interacted with on XF. This add-on is incredible and easy to use, and her support for it is extremely fast. I recommend it for anyone running XF 2.0+
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
One of the best add-ons for Xenforo, and the best thing is: it's completely free! This developer is one of my favourite ones, providing great stuff and offering top quality and incredibly fast support.
Great addon with awesome future. Native lacks options. Table was not working though. On edit of the published table one of the rows constantly losing a cell which sets the entire table off.

Also the height of the row is close to 3 characters probably. Really wanted to use the table but will have to wait.
Lukas W.
Lukas W.
Hey there, thanks for the good review! Tables will receive a number of fixes with the next update. If you're having trouble with the styling though, there are a number of style properties in the BB Code section that might allow you to achieve what you want and remove the height of the table rows by removing the cell padding! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask them in the discussion!
Thanks a ton @Katsulynx for this amazing addon. Today i upgraded my xf license to xf2 because this addon did what i wanted to achieve. I am loving the parsehtml bbcode. Thanks again.
Brilliant add on. Adds some great features and functionality to the editor. I love that I can completely hide all the buttons on the smallest width so they don't get in the way and take up valuable screen space on mobile.