Lack of interest Set quote author from editor

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Kruzya

Currently, when we insert the quote bb-code, we can't set manually quote author without toggling bb-code mode and inserting manually required title.
I suggest make window for quote inserting like we can see if we insert bb-code code, but with input field.

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Oo, I had not caught that change in 2.2 yet. When you click the " button, it inserts a quote "box". To see the tags and add an =<quoted person> you need to toggle. In 2.1 (yes, I checked my board), even if you're not toggled, it inserts the quote tags and you can edit them. Interesting. I sometimes use that when I'm posting a quote from an external source (e.g. a Bible quote since we are a religion board) to add the reference. Not sure if I like it or not. I can handle it but most of my users have no idea what that toggle does so could be confusing. I think my users would prefer either the 2.1 behaviour or someplace in the quote box to type the attribution.

Top Bottom