Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
I cannot get the [float_left] command to function in wrapping text around an object, even though that code is activated. All moderator permissions are enabled. ???

It worked previously with an XF 1.x version

Last edited:
Is it possible to add my own parameters to the table?
For example: [table="class: inset"], аnd then ask them styles?

This feature is in the Advanced Table BBcode, and this postpones the upgrade to XF2.0

I cannot get the [float_left] command to function in wrapping text around an object, even though that code is activated. All moderator permissions are enabled.

Never heard of the float_left BB code. You talking about a custom BB code you made?

Is it possible to add my own parameters to the table?
For example: [table="class: inset"], аnd then ask them styles?

This feature is in the Advanced Table BBcode, and this postpones the upgrade to XF2.0

That's always been possible, yeah. Just type [table=class].

Definitely. I've halted development until the first beta of XF 2.1 is released, then I'll look into migrating the code to work with the native features. The button management and tables that XenForo plan to implement with 2.1 is a comparatively small part of the add-ons functionality, but unfortunately will result in a big change for the underlying code, so it might take quite some time to get that update done.

When I use the image resize function it works fine until I submit the post, once the post goes public the image reverts to it's original size :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.10.59 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.10.59 PM.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.11.11 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.11.11 PM.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 9
ACP > Editor Manager > BB codes > Image > Enable image resizing, or alternatively ACP > Editor manager > Options > Enable image resizing.

Top Bottom