Easy User Ban by Siropu

Easy User Ban by Siropu [Paid] 1.4.4

No permission to buy (€14.99)
Does this plugin support multiple bans for a single user? I guess the core XF system maintains a single ban entry per user (user_id the primary key in xf_user_ban table). The "Ban" cron deletes the expired user bans regularly and I want to preserve that.

So, if "demo" user is banned multiple times in past, I want to have a list of all bans for that user. Atm, it's not possible since the core XF only maintains single ban per user.

There is a front-end moderator log where you can view who has banned/unbanned who. I will add an option to search by user as well so you can find multiple actions for the same users more easily.

There is a front-end moderator log where you can view who has banned/unbanned who. I will add an option to search by user as well so you can find multiple actions for the same users more easily.
@Siropu But, does it also show the time duration for which the same user was banned? I mean, does the plugin preserve the time duration of banning period for past records?

I checked the screenshot of moderator log and it just shows the reason.

There is no css class, you would have to add it yourself to the link in siropu_easy_user_ban_post_link template.

There is no css class, you would have to add it yourself to the link in siropu_easy_user_ban_post_link template.

So can not done with EXTRA.css? If so no then why not add CSS support?

Example:

Code:
.message .messageMeta .item.control.ipban:before
{
content: "\f02e";
color: #082491;
font-family: FontAwesome;
padding-right: 3px;
}

@Siropu Still are not showing ban length.

jnfsTJpMSuWkD8MrXt_kHA.png

@Siropu When I use the "banned avatar" path in the ACP options, the banned avatar only overrides the URL but not the "crop" or the "position" of the avatar. Meaning that if the user that was banned has repositioned and cropped his previous original avatar, the banned avatar takes over that last position and cropping – therefore being "off" from the standard position which then brings ugly results.

Could you please implement that the "banned avatar" always uses the default avatar position and crop?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-02 um 15.11.09.webp

Top Bottom