Digital Point User Map

Digital Point User Map 1.3.2

No permission to download
Hi,

Great mod !

Is there any chance I could request something ? Is there a way that you could tag in the user(s) that are located at the pin ?

Shame. It would really help with my users as they want to meet up and work out who is in there area ( its a car site - honest !)

Wouldn't be practical to display 700,000+ users on the nap at once (in the case of my site). Probably would crash the browser. Hah

Best would be the combination of both....
Not in my opinion. I don't want online mixed in with registered users locations that chose to reflect them (because it shows guests also). On my MC forum I have a bike shown as their location, this uses pins.
I use the other strictly so that users can find folks in their area to chat with. Only problem is this doesn't apparently work with 1.3 currently (which is to be expected since it's BETA).

no i thought about all registered but using the location by geoip as this addon does.

I think it's safe to say.... no

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 2 - library/DigitalPointUserMap/ControllerPublic/UserMap.php:139
Generated By: Tracy, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /var/www/twowheel/library/DigitalPointUserMap/ControllerPublic/UserMap.php(139): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/twowhe...', 139, Array)
#1 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DigitalPointUserMap_ControllerPublic_UserMap->actionIndex()
#2 /var/www/twowheel/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/twowheel/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "http://twowheeldemon.com/usermap/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/usermap/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I updated it for 1.3 on my internal server, but I never got any fatal errors with it... Really just had to do with the new way XF internally handles IP addresses.

Not sure what's up, but I installed GeoIP and got the feedback that it was installed correctly, yet my 1.3.0 installation says that I do not have it installed...
You installed the PHP related files also and restarted your server (if you are on apache2) or php5-fpm?

Top Bottom