No permission to download
Compatible XF 1.x versions
  1. 1.3
  2. 1.4
Additional requirements
Requires free Geo IP PHP extension: http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.geoip.php
Visible branding
Yes, but removable with payment
Disclaimer: There is an external callback called whenever templates are rebuilt which automatically removes branding for you when appropriate.

This is a system that shows where in the world the users currently on your site are geographically located (based on their IP address).

Installation
  • Put the contents of the js directory into your XenForo js directory.
  • Put the contents of the library directory into your XenForo library directory.
  • Install the addon_digitalpointUserMap.xml file in your Admin Control Panel -> Install Add-on option.
Notes
  • Important! - this uses the free GeoIP PHP extension, so you must have it installed on your server in order for it to work.
  • Uses the XenForo data_registry so it does not repeat GeoIP queries unnecessarily.
  • Supports retina displays
You can see a live version in action here: https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/usermap

map.webp
local.webp
Author
digitalpoint
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from digitalpoint

Latest updates

1. Animations and retina support added

Rewrote JavaScript to use it's own namespace. Replaced deprecated Google Maps API calls with...
  2. Removed usermap route

Removed usermap route (usermap is now an action within the normal member route)
  3. Updated for XenForo 1.3

Updated for XenForo 1.3 Install process utilizes Digital Point Marketplace automated brand...

Latest reviews

Great add on, my users love it
Works as advertised. Neat add-on for my members.
Thanks dp another great mod
My users love this already... something to indicate the broad selection of members online at any given time.
It's all YOUR fault.. wanted something like this, HostGator shared hosting doesn't support GeoIP, so I went out and got a VPS mainly for this add-on. Like it (oh, and the VPS also <grin>).
Terrific add-on
Top Bottom