1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital Point User Map 1.3.2

System for geo-locating your currently online users and plotting them on a world Google Map.

1. digitalpoint
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Additional Requirements:
    Requires free Geo IP PHP extension: http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.geoip.php
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    Disclaimer: There is an external callback called whenever templates are rebuilt which automatically removes branding for you when appropriate.

This is a system that shows where in the world the users currently on your site are geographically located (based on their IP address).

• Put the contents of the js directory into your XenForo js directory.
    • Put the contents of the library directory into your XenForo library directory.
    • Install the addon_digitalpointUserMap.xml file in your Admin Control Panel -> Install Add-on option.
    • Important! - this uses the free GeoIP PHP extension, so you must have it installed on your server in order for it to work.
    • Uses the XenForo data_registry so it does not repeat GeoIP queries unnecessarily.
    • Supports retina displays
    You can see a live version in action here: https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/usermap

map.jpg local.jpg
    Valhalla, Robru, smimosmile and 8 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. topcat
    Version: 1.3.0
    Great add on, my users love it
  2. Big Dan
    Big Dan
    Version: 1.3.0
    Works as advertised. Neat add-on for my members.
  3. imspot
    Version: 1.2.0
    Thanks dp another great mod
  4. Anthony Parsons
    Anthony Parsons
    Version: 1.0.3a
    My users love this already... something to indicate the broad selection of members online at any given time.
  5. Tracy Perry
    Tracy Perry
    It's all YOUR fault.. wanted something like this, HostGator shared hosting doesn't support GeoIP, so I went out and got a VPS mainly for this add-on. Like it (oh, and the VPS also <grin>).
  6. Mouth
    Terrific add-on