[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download
Couldn't you put them in to a drop down menu?
Does XF have a built-in way of generating drop-down menus below a certain width?

Better phrased question: Is there anywhere in XF, or any modification to XF, that has this functionality on display?

If there is, I'll certainly make it a drop-down for Beta 7 (b6 has already been locked in) :)
If not, I'll investigate how to achieve drop-down, but it may require putting it off for a future Beta update depending on how hard it is to achieve.

In short, Beta 7 will be the responsive update, future betas will refine the responsive design based on your feedback.

Fillip

Does XF have a built-in way of generating drop-down menus below a certain width?

Better phrased question: Is there anywhere in XF, or any modification to XF, that has this functionality on display?

If there is, I'll certainly make it a drop-down for Beta 7 (b6 has already been locked in) :)
If not, I'll investigate how to achieve drop-down, but it may require putting it off for a future Beta update depending on how hard it is to achieve.

In short, Beta 7 will be the responsive update, future betas will refine the responsive design based on your feedback.

Fillip
I'd suggest taking a look at how how siropu chat handles the responsive design, it works well

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shout v7 [Lite] with a new update entry:

DragonByte Shout v7.0.0 Beta 6

New/Restored Features:
  • Administrators now need the "Manage DragonByte Shout" admin permission to access the Shout admin areas
  • (Pro) You can now insert smilies in the Shoutbox via a button that opens a smilie area similar to the one found in the Redactor editor

Changes To Existing Features:
  • Refactored the file & directory structure in order to conform more to XenForo's structure & improve performance

Bug...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. Undefined index: shoutping_interval library/DBTech/Shout/Action/Admin/Instance.php:412
  2. Delete...
    Undefined index: shoutping_interval library/DBTech/Shout/Action/Admin/Instance.php:412

Couple of server errors after latest update

1. Undefined index: shoutping_interval library/DBTech/Shout/Action/Admin/Instance.php:412
  2. Delete...
    Undefined index: shoutping_interval library/DBTech/Shout/Action/Admin/Instance.php:412

Couple of server errors after latest update
It's fine to ignore that for now, I'll resolve it in the next version :)

Fillip

You can make it global by following the instructions on the Instance Management page :)

We do plan to :)

The tentative plan is to make it so the extra formatting controls (B/I/U/etc) and such are removed, same with the active user block on the side.

Fillip

I have no idea what template this should go into, or where about in the template.

Alll i want to do is for it show up on my node page

also how do you change the style.

this is how it looks for me

https://gyazo.com/9ef68b937b5c0ac2c0e7f7daaf5c08bb

I would rather the transparent parts have the same properties as the rest of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom