[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download
fillipppppppppppppppp help XD

upload_2015-11-6_23-7-35.webp

Clicking a name in the shoutbox brings up that error.

here's what's in the console

PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in <b>/home/twistedp/public_html/library/DBTech/Shout/ControllerPublic/Profile.php</b> on line <b>38</b><br />
c.extend.handleServerError @ xenforo.js:231c.extend.error @ xenforo.js:226j @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2k.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2x @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4b @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4
xenforo.js:221 XenForo.activate(e.fn.init[1])

I still have no idea where to put <!--XFSHOUT.instance1-->

I dont have a navbar template, so it has to be named something else./

I still have no idea where to put <!--XFSHOUT.instance1-->

I dont have a navbar template, so it has to be named something else./
You can put it in literally any template, wherever you want it to go :)

Fillip, there seems to be a slight issue with the styling of the shoutbox, on pixel exits Apex theme

View attachment 121573
What specifically are you referring to? The link colour in the notice?

Fillip

at the top of the template or where roughly, thats the problem i have, i dont know where abouts its to go.

The white background colors, on the other style i use they appear correct/dark to match the theme
primaryLightest is the stylevar that controls that area.

at the top of the template or where roughly, thats the problem i have, i dont know where abouts its to go.
There's no requirement, feel free to experiment with various locations until you find a position you like :)

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shout v7 [Lite] with a new update entry:

7.0.0 Beta 9

Changes To Existing Features:
  • Reduced MySQL query consumption by reworking the Cache class
  • Reduced MySQL query consumption by pre-caching modification templates

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where the mod would not work as intended when invoked via the deferred (cron) script
  • Fixed an issue where instance permissions would not save as intended in certain scenarios
  • Fixed a database error when saving new instances

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was trying to add the instance1 to my sidebar and just threw it in my share page template. Nothing happens. Not sure if there is a width limitation or its really not liking the template trigger. Share page sidebar is what i use to make more sidebars.. So I know it works I'm general. Just not displaying the shoutbox.

I was trying to add the instance1 to my sidebar and just threw it in my share page template. Nothing happens. Not sure if there is a width limitation or its really not liking the template trigger. Share page sidebar is what i use to make more sidebars.. So I know it works I'm general. Just not displaying the shoutbox.
It's not designed to go into the sidebar, so it could very well be a width limitation. You should also take care to disable automatic deployment if you intend to use the manual deployment feature :)

Fillip have you got any ideas for new features?
Not at this time, it's more or less reached feature parity at this point (minus some minor features that went largely unused even @ vBulletin) :)

Fillip

1. When trying to create a new chat room, I get this error.
6eeac9d97e.png

2. Server Error Logs
742ae9e7f6.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom