[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download
I have no idea what template this should go into, or where about in the template.

Alll i want to do is for it show up on my node page
Where on your node page?

Also, by "node page", do you mean forum display (thread list) or show thread (post list) pages?

this is how it looks for me

https://gyazo.com/9ef68b937b5c0ac2c0e7f7daaf5c08bb

I would rather the transparent parts have the same properties as the rest of it.
This is most likely due to the tabs CSS class being stripped of its background parameter. If you do not know how to fix this, I would recommend contacting your skin developer.

> Chat Room Management, I selected All Usergroups and saved. It's now hidden from guests on a closed forum. Went back in and changed to only select Usergroups and it's still hidden as expected.

I still can't edit the default instance, but trying to create a new one, I see the permissions options at bottom of the create instance page. Creating a new instance I get this error:
"The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

> Chat Room Management, I selected All Usergroups and saved. It's now hidden from guests on a closed forum. Went back in and changed to only select Usergroups and it's still hidden as expected.

I still can't edit the default instance, but trying to create a new one, I see the permissions options at bottom of the create instance page. Creating a new instance I get this error:
"The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."
It might be a bug with the latest version, I've not installed it yet

Thanks!

Any idea what this error means (when clicking edit):
Undefined offset: 9

Could you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look into these issues @ your forum? XF's standards are a bit stricter than I'm used to, and it's not immediately obvious to me where those issues lie, so I'll need to see it in action and debug the issue directly :)

Thanks!

Fillip

Might be easier for me to remove it completely and install the latest version. I'll post back the result.

Same result. I'm unsure why anyone else wouldn't be seeing the same thing, nothing special here on this end.

@DragonByte Tech, just installed the latest update and it's working well.

/home/twistedp/public_html/library/DBTech/Shout/Action/Admin/Instance.php(326): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/twistedp/...', 326, Array)
#1 /home/twistedp/public_html/library/DBTech/Shout/Core.php(186): DBTech_Shout_Action_Admin_Instance->actionModify()
#2 /home/twistedp/public_html/library/DBTech/Shout/ControllerAdmin/Shout.php(24): DBTech_Shout_Core->runAction()
#3 /home/twistedp/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DBTech_Shout_ControllerAdmin_Shout->actionIndex()
#4 /home/twistedp/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/twistedp/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(84) "http://twistedpandora.com/admin.php?dbtech-shout/instance&action=modify&instanceid=1"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["dbtech-shout/instance"] => string(0) ""
["action"] => string(6) "modify"
["instanceid"] => string(1) "1"
["do"] => string(8) "instance"
["id"] => int(0)
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

still getting multiple instances of that error when performing admin tasks. it's not detrimental to the functioning of the addon though, it's just spams my sites error log :p

Still, great work :D

Top Bottom