[DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons

[DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy ($9.95)
I suppose you could do a free 3 day trial, if you create a trial upgrade that is not recurring 🤔 This add-on does not limit whether someone can re-purchase it later, though.
thanks for the reply... Actually just looking for a simple add on that will do a free trial of a paid sub I choose that will let a user get it once and then return them back to original usergroup when it expires ... The search continues thank you

When you use a coupon to make an upgrade free, the upgrade is not logged.
This is correct. Since free upgrades do not proceed through the normal checkout process, by virtue of it costing nothing and payment processors don’t support “no payment” transactions, no logging will occur.

This is correct. Since free upgrades do not proceed through the normal checkout process, by virtue of it costing nothing and payment processors don’t support “no payment” transactions, no logging will occur.
Since a coupon is still being used, wouldn't it make sense for it to show up in the user upgrade coupon logs though?

If it's possible to also insert the use of the coupon into the usage log for no payment upgrades, let me know. I would be happy to pay you to make the update/change.

I Love You Heart GIF by nobodies.
Heart Hands GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I Love You Heart GIF by Awkwafina

Can we have an on-off button in the ACP to disable it when we have no live coupons.

Or better still, when there are no live coupons, remove the code input field from the subscriptions page until a live code is created.

Thanks

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte User Upgrade Coupons with a new update entry:

Update highlights

!!!This version requires PHP 7.4+!!!

This version adds a new feature; Bulk Coupon Creation. When creating a new coupon, you can enter any number of coupon codes and they will all be created using the same configuration.

This version also refactors some backend code as well as fixing a compatibility issue with PHP 8.4.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Bulk coupon creation
Change: Refactored backend code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom