[DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging

[DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging [Paid] 1.8.0

No permission to buy ($17.49)
@DragonByte Tech
Do the hashtags include the default tags like if you write #test it will also include the tags that are named test in the default system?
I would buy if that's how it works or if you plant to implement it in the future.
Thanks.

@DragonByte Tech
Do the hashtags include the default tags like if you write #test it will also include the tags that are named test in the default system?
I would buy if that's how it works or if you plant to implement it in the future.
Thanks.
If you're referring to thread tags then no, it only works with its own hash tags.

Reactions: Epi
Could a user use this to hide things they did not want to see that fell under a certain hashtag?

EX: if there's a discussion thread for a TV show, I'd like my users to be able to use a hashtag in a reply like ex: #BarryS02 and users have the option to auto-hide replies containing that hashtag. In this example, the goal would be that users could traverse the thread about Barry without worrying about accidentally running into Season 2 spoilers. Like a reverse watch feature.

This could also be used to hide sensitive content (EX: if a certain user doesn't want to see any threads about a show that contains war, users talking about those shows could #war and those users who hid that keyword wouldn't need to worry about it).

Could a user use this to hide things they did not want to see that fell under a certain hashtag?

EX: if there's a discussion thread for a TV show, I'd like my users to be able to use a hashtag in a reply like ex: #BarryS02 and users have the option to auto-hide replies containing that hashtag. In this example, the goal would be that users could traverse the thread about Barry without worrying about accidentally running into Season 2 spoilers. Like a reverse watch feature.

This could also be used to hide sensitive content (EX: if a certain user doesn't want to see any threads about a show that contains war, users talking about those shows could #war and those users who hid that keyword wouldn't need to worry about it).
No such feature exists at this time, sorry. If you'd like to suggest it, please post a thread here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-user-tagging.477/

Is there anyway to exclude one member from being able to be tagged?
I'm assuming you mean XenForo's built in mentions system? I don't know if there is a way to stop a single user from functioning with XF's built-in mentions system, sorry :(

this seems that isn’t working.
Where did you see that line? There is no such thing as existing hash tags from before the add-on was installed.

Top Bottom