[DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging

[DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging [Paid] 1.8.0

No permission to buy ($17.49)
hello,
please i feel i have to ask again for this, but can you PLEASE develop a white list for this, like the vb version, or at least the option to exclude number lists like #1, #2, #3....

it keeps making problems, creating hashtags that arent intended, which has became more common than actual hashtags....which, is annoying, but then just now a member managed to actually break the page his post was on by some odd format it grabbed out of the text he didnt intend....

almost had to uninstall it, we just want working hashtags that dont break the site, if possible at all?

thank you

please i feel i have to ask again for this, but can you PLEASE develop a white list for this, like the vb version, or at least the option to exclude number lists like #1, #2, #3....
#1 etc do not create hash tags:
1591693617414.webp

1591693625898.webp

Could you please provide step-by-step instructions for how to replicate the issues you're experiencing?

ok, i will see what i can learn...i noticed it doesnt happen every time....not sure why exactly it does when it does....could be result of a , ..as in #2, i will try to verify tho....

thank you

ok, i will see what i can learn...i noticed it doesnt happen every time....not sure why exactly it does when it does....could be result of a , ..as in #2, i will try to verify tho....

thank you
Yes, it would seem like a comma will counteract the "number protection". I'll see if I can do anything about that.

ok i did a test just now with 3 formats...

#1, = will parse
#2. = will not parse
#3> = will parse

seems to be relevant to punctuation characters being attached

that was a good fix thank you for that...

however, we still notice unintended #A, #B type tags....

is it possible to limit the number of characters to trigger?

it seems in most cases there wont need to be any less than 3 characters at very least...that would pretty much solve it if you can do that...

regards

that was a good fix thank you for that...

however, we still notice unintended #A, #B type tags....

is it possible to limit the number of characters to trigger?

it seems in most cases there wont need to be any less than 3 characters at very least...that would pretty much solve it if you can do that...

regards
Can you show me the exact ones that are being triggered?

sure, heres this..i should mention that underline was somehow added in the print screen so shouldnt have any bearing in this......also, i didnt verify these all came up since the last update, but it does seem some are new as there used to be numbers in there too lol...

Clipboard01.webp

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging with a new update entry:

1.7.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

This version contains coding style updates and changes for XenForo 2.2.0 / PHP 7.2.0. Furthermore, an issue with saving the per-forum setting has been resolved.

This version is flagged as a Beta version as it has not been tested on a live site.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Add support for LinkableInterface
Change: Update internal functions to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte User Tagging with a new update entry:

1.7.0 Gold

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

Coinciding with the release of XenForo 2.2.0, all XenForo 2.2 versions are now Gold 🎉 This is also the last version that will contain the XF 2.2 / PHP 7.2 warning in the release notes.

Complete Change Log

Fix: The "Date cut-off" setting in the Trending Hash Tags widget did not save correctly

Read the rest of this update entry...

@DragonByte Tech Toggle BB code option no more working with this addon. Please can you give any hotfix for this issue?

Without User Tagging addon:

ScreenShot00004.webp

With User Tagging addon:

ScreenShot00005.webp

When Clicking Toggle BB code option icon then this BB code box are not function.

As this is more complex than a simple error, you’ll need to post this @ DBTech so I can look into it further.

I have made post in your site but this not simple error because we have disabled User Tagging addon for Toggle BB code option work, not only icon issue. This breaking Xenforo Toggle BB code option functional. You can check with enabled User Tagging addon. When Clicking Toggle BB code option icon then this BB code box are not function and BB code editor imperceptible.

Top Bottom