1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.0.8

DragonByte Shout - vBShout for XenForo!

1. DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech Well-Known Member

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout v7 - DragonByte Shout - vBShout for XenForo!

Read more about this resource...

2. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

How much is the pro? No info on price in the overview.

Also a typo ;)

Smilies
    • Integrates with vBulletin smilie popup for easy overview of all available smilies.

3. DragonByte Tech

Sorry, I wasn't quite sure where exactly to add it. I'll add it in :)

Not a typo, it's copy/paste from the vBulletin vBShout version, which doesn't exist on xF, so it's in the "Missing" feature column ;p

4. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

Nice to see DB Tech here again :)

5. DragonByte Tech

Glad to be here, we plan to stick around ;)

Fillip

6. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Are all of the files in the download required? Lot of references to vB in there..

7. leewper

leewper Member

i hope u guys can make more xenforo addons.

DroidOne and Frode789 like this.
  8. sami simo

sami simo Well-Known Member

I have been a customer for DBTECH for many years when I was using Vbulletin, their suppor is outstanding, and Im glad to see you here again, Welcome.

Decado and DroidOne like this.
  9. DragonByte Tech

Yes, they are. There is maybe one file that doesn't get loaded when running on XenForo, but deleting any others will cause errors.

I know there are a lot of vB references, we hope to in the future make the same code base run on both vB and xF :)

We'll definitely be looking into porting more of our library in the future :)

Thank you very much for the kind words, glad to be here :)

Fillip

Freelancer likes this.
  10. Mozzie

Mozzie Member

WOW Dragonbyte :) i installed it but the layout is not good, no buttons, can not press enter to shout.

Nelson T. likes this.
  11. DragonByte Tech

Please make sure you've uploaded all the files, as there is definitely buttons & enter to shout available :) If it does not look like it does in the screenshot, then something will have gone wrong during upload.

Fillip

12. Mozzie

Mozzie Member

i have uploaded everything from the upload folder to the root. installed the xml.

Example.png
    This is in de default skin and custom skins.

Nelson T. likes this.
  13. DragonByte Tech

Have you configured the permissions in the Instance Manager? To get to it, go to Applications, click DragonByte Tech: Shout, then click Manage Instances.

14. Mozzie

Mozzie Member

Yup thats all good but it seems it doenst load everything. Im using XF 1.5

Nelson T. likes this.
  15. DragonByte Tech

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I can't replicate it during testing.

16. wEbAddEr

wEbAddEr Active Member

What when you have some lifetime addons from your company for vBulletin, is there a 'switch to XF' option ?
    Is the 'lifetime' again only for the mayor releases, like XF 1.* and have to upgrade the lifetime for XF 2.* like with vB ?

Nelson T. likes this.
  17. madness85

madness85 Active Member

Amazing great to see you here. please please port your shop :)

18. DragonByte Tech

Currently we don't have a scheme for that, if you PM me (Belazor) @ DBTech I'll talk it over with our Managing Director and work something out for you :)
    We cannot commit to anything at this time, it would depend on how radical a change xF 2.0 is. If it's vB3 -> vB4, then it will be free. If it's vB4 -> vB5, then we may have to charge an extra fee to cover the cost of developing for the new version.

A less formal reply: We trust KAM to not pull anything so radical that it would necessitate a full re-code of our products, so unless we need to spend several weeks making our products compatible with xenForo 2.0, you will receive xF 2.0 compatible versions for free with a Lifetime licence :)

Thank you for your kind words, we'll definitely look into porting vBShop in the not too distant future :)

Fillip

19. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice feature set :), although it did take me a bit to browse to your site and find the Pro version. Mind throwing at least a link in the resource either directly to your site or even better the store item itself.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  20. wEbAddEr

wEbAddEr Active Member

You have a PM at DBTech :)