[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout v7 - DragonByte Shout - vBShout for XenForo!

DragonByte Technologies is proud to present DragonByte Shout v7: The most advanced, most feature-rich and most professional Shoutbox ever.

Uses
DragonByte Shout is the ideal way to keep members on your forum while they wait for replies to their posts. It can be used in many ways - as a chat room for members, for staff to discuss issues in realtime, as a live-update feed of new posts and threads, as a way to track member milestones... Best of all, you can have multiple...

Read more about this resource...

How much is the pro? No info on price in the overview.

Also a typo ;)

Smilies
  • Integrates with vBulletin smilie popup for easy overview of all available smilies.

Are all of the files in the download required? Lot of references to vB in there..
Yes, they are. There is maybe one file that doesn't get loaded when running on XenForo, but deleting any others will cause errors.

I know there are a lot of vB references, we hope to in the future make the same code base run on both vB and xF :)

i hope u guys can make more xenforo addons.
We'll definitely be looking into porting more of our library in the future :)

I have been a customer for DBTECH for many years when I was using Vbulletin, their suppor is outstanding, and Im glad to see you here again, Welcome.
Thank you very much for the kind words, glad to be here :)

Fillip

WOW Dragonbyte :) i installed it but the layout is not good, no buttons, can not press enter to shout.
Please make sure you've uploaded all the files, as there is definitely buttons & enter to shout available :) If it does not look like it does in the screenshot, then something will have gone wrong during upload.

Fillip

Have you configured the permissions in the Instance Manager? To get to it, go to Applications, click DragonByte Tech: Shout, then click Manage Instances.

What when you have some lifetime addons from your company for vBulletin, is there a 'switch to XF' option ?
Is the 'lifetime' again only for the mayor releases, like XF 1.* and have to upgrade the lifetime for XF 2.* like with vB ?

What when you have some lifetime addons from your company for vBulletin, is there a 'switch to XF' option ?
Currently we don't have a scheme for that, if you PM me (Belazor) @ DBTech I'll talk it over with our Managing Director and work something out for you :)
Is the 'lifetime' again only for the mayor releases, like XF 1.* and have to upgrade the lifetime for XF 2.* like with vB ?
We cannot commit to anything at this time, it would depend on how radical a change xF 2.0 is. If it's vB3 -> vB4, then it will be free. If it's vB4 -> vB5, then we may have to charge an extra fee to cover the cost of developing for the new version.

A less formal reply: We trust KAM to not pull anything so radical that it would necessitate a full re-code of our products, so unless we need to spend several weeks making our products compatible with xenForo 2.0, you will receive xF 2.0 compatible versions for free with a Lifetime licence :)

Amazing great to see you here. please please port your shop :)
Thank you for your kind words, we'll definitely look into porting vBShop in the not too distant future :)

Fillip

Looks like a nice feature set :), although it did take me a bit to browse to your site and find the Pro version. Mind throwing at least a link in the resource either directly to your site or even better the store item itself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom