[DBTech] DragonByte SEO URLs to XenForo 2

[DBTech] DragonByte SEO URLs to XenForo 2 1.2.0

No permission to download

DragonByte Tech

DragonByte Tech submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte SEO URLs to XenForo 2 - Redirect your old DragonByte SEO URLs to XF2.

THIS RELEASE IS UNSUPPORTED AND PROVIDED ENTIRELY AS-IS WITH NO GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES OR PROMISE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU.

This script lets you import your old DragonByte SEO configuration and have any supported URLs redirected to XF2. Which URLs are supported depends on the XenForo Redirects for vBulletin script.

Install the addon, import the old DB via the importing interface, and...

Read more about this resource...

Because it doesn't actually import URLs, it generates a lookup file.

It is impossible to determine the amount of URLs that could possibly exist, so having a counter would make no sense.

Fillip

Hi,

so I got xenforo, installed it, imported from VB 4, kept post-id's, now I have a problem with redirects.

I got dbseo for vbulletin before, now I made a log table at the import from vb for the redirects as adviced. Then I installed your default redirector, who would work with un-dbseo'ed URLs of the old vbulletin, and it does.
Next step was, I added the free redirect script from dragonbyte, to preserve my links in google. Tests showed, the inner pages of the forums work, but not the example.com/index.php, there I get the error message below in debug mode, and a 404.

An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 1 in src/addons/DBTech/Redirect/XF/Mvc/Router.php on line 183

XF::handlePhpError() in src/addons/DBTech/Redirect/XF/Mvc/Router.php at line 183
DBTech\Redirect\XF\Mvc\Router->getEcommerceMatchFromUri() in src/addons/DBTech/Redirect/XF/Mvc/Router.php at line 70
DBTech\Redirect\XF\Mvc\Router->routeToController() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 51
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->route() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 40
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Any ideas?
Thank You

Attach the internal_data/dbtechRedirect/urlFormats.php file here and I'll have a wee look to see if there's anything I can see wrong with it.

Fillip

So, @DragonByte Tech if we figured out we needed this redirect AFTER we migrated and already have a week of forum posts / activity under our belt; is there any way to make this work without having to void all this activity and do the entire migration once more?

So, @DragonByte Tech if we figured out we needed this redirect AFTER we migrated and already have a week of forum posts / activity under our belt; is there any way to make this work without having to void all this activity and do the entire migration once more?
Do you still have your vB4 forum with DBSEO installed? Do you still have the import log from your migration? If so, absolutely :)

There is no need to run the migration again, this mod is designed to be installed after migration has completed and there's no time limit before it stops being effective.

Thanks for the speedy feedback! Yes, we certainly have our migration log, and we did install the add-on, but redirect did not work. We have both post-ID and thread-ID in our DragonByte SEO URL´s, so I´m just not understanding why this won´t work... :)

Thanks for the speedy feedback! Yes, we certainly have our migration log, and we did install the add-on, but redirect did not work. We have both post-ID and thread-ID in our DragonByte SEO URL´s, so I´m just not understanding why this won´t work... :)
Did you also run the separate importer for the DBSEO URLs?

You must go to Tools -> Import data and run 197072

Top Bottom