Import vBulletin with DragonByte SEO URL to Xenforo 1.5.10

Codeless

Hy
one of my friend want to switch his forum to Xenforo.
he is using DragonByte SEO plugins for SEO optimization in vBulletin i am able to migrate forum database but i don't know if possible same url scheme as DragonByte SEO in vBulletin please tell me if its possible to get same URLs to avoid 404 error in xenforo

right now his url looks like
http://website.tld/Category-name/thread-title-id.html

i mean to say i know how to migrate vBulletin to Xenforo
How to import users and threads but i see xenforo url schem is diffrent then vBulletin
right now my friend want to buy xenforo he dont have a license yet

there is any issue if i am asking this ?
Not really any point for you to do it rather than him to make an account (which he will probably have to do anyway if he purchases a license) and ask himself. Then there's also no confusion passing answers down the line. Just seems a bit redundant and confusing.

As I said in the 2nd thread you made on this issue:
To answer your question though, he can set up 301 redirects from his current URL structure to the XenForo structure.

i m sorry he is not satisfied from answer
Well this is the problem with him not coming here himself. Why is he not satisfied with the answer? If he wants an add-on to completely change its link structure to not have 301 redirects, well, I wouldn't advise that at all even if it was possible (I've never really looked into it). The best and most elegant solution is 301 redirects. If that doesn't "satisfy" him, he should explain why, and it'd be a lot easier if he posted himself rather than multiple layers of communication making answering questions just more difficult.

If he wants an answer to satisfy him, he should be specific about what he wants and why he will not accept X solution, and what kind of solution he does want.

Top Bottom