[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite]

[DBTech] DragonByte Shout [Lite] 7.2.0

No permission to download
Looks great. I am downloading it tonight.
Great, thanks :D

Let me know if there's any further problems with dark themes. I think the images in our sprite should be more or less universal, but if you need to create one for dark themes, the source images can be found in the do_not_upload folder :)

Fillip

looking great. can i ask if this works well with xenporta 2?

some questions after using it:
- How can i delete shouts as admin? and can i give this power to moderators too?
- Can i remove the ability from specific usergroups to use colors/font etc?
- Can i make the messages window a bit bigger? (double the size or so)

Last edited:
looking great. can i ask if this works well with xenporta 2?
Sorry, I don't know what xenPorta 2 is :( If it uses the standard PAGE_CONTAINER template, this mod will work with it using the manual deployment method detailed in the Instance Management screen :)

- How can i delete shouts as admin? and can i give this power to moderators too?
Double-click the shout (or use the context menu by clicking on the username), and yes you can, via the Instance Management screen under Applications -> DBTech - Shout :)
- Can i remove the ability from specific usergroups to use colors/font etc?
I don't believe that is possible at this time, sorry :(
- Can i make the messages window a bit bigger? (double the size or so)
You can set the Shoutbox Size via the Instance Management screen :)

Fillip

i think i can also report a bug @DragonByte Tech.... the Pm function does not seem to work. i tried /w and/pm with a username but it does not work. it gets send as normal shout.
The "to everyone" below the chat shows 256 people (while i have 4 registered users on the forum im building currently) and the username lookup does not seem to work. the button "look up" does not work.
Here is the site. feel free to register and test it yourself. http://testing.cupcakethunder.eu

Another smaller bug is that when clicking on a username in chat i get error message. The profile does not open. But when clicking a username in the optional sidebar that displays users, it works.

Last edited:
The slash command for a PM is /pm Username; Message so f.ex. /pm Belazor; Test! will send "Test!" to Belazor.

I'll check out that site for the member card issue :)

Fillip

thats a bit difficult for users to understand straight away, but i tested it and it works. no new tab/room opens with the pm though. it just puts [pm] in front of the message.

I've just applied a hotfix for the missing member card issue, if you re-download the product, re-upload the files and re-import the XML file it should be working correctly now :)

Fillip

I've just applied a hotfix for the missing member card issue, if you re-download the product, re-upload the files and re-import the XML file it should be working correctly now :)

Fillip
I have downloaded and installed 5 minutes ago .
I have a problem : when i shout a message nothing is showing , but in the shoutbox archive its showing my messages .

Will there be an arcade sometime soon from you
+1 for Arcade.
The Arcade is definitely a good candidate for porting :) We cannot give any timeframes, unfortunately :(
That's a Pro-only feature :)

Fillip
It's great to see DB Tech here again, welcome :).
Please consider the Arcade as your next XenForo add-on, XenForo is lacking an Arcade system and there are a lot of people wanting this. thanks :)

I have downloaded and installed 5 minutes ago .
I have a problem : when i shout a message nothing is showing , but in the shoutbox archive its showing my messages .
Was this a fresh install? If not, make sure you followed the steps in my previous post.

If it was, can you check your Server Error Log in the AdminCP to see if there's anything there? :)

Fillip

+1 for Arcade.

It's great to see DB Tech here again, welcome :).
Please consider the Arcade as your next XenForo add-on, XenForo is lacking an Arcade system and there are a lot of people wanting this. thanks :)

Yes PLEASE do the Arcade next...:)

Top Bottom