[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Try editing and saving the criteria.

Done via trophies but still getting server error log:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "all" src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Listener.php:212

Generated by: axion999 May 24, 2022 at 6:20 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Listener.php(212): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 212)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(69): DBTech\Shop\Listener::criteriaUser('dbtech_shop_ite...', Array, Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), false)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2854): XF\Extension->fire('criteria_user', Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Criteria/User.php(66): XF\App->fire('criteria_user', Array)
#4 src/XF/Criteria/AbstractCriteria.php(65): XF\Criteria\User->isUnknownMatched('dbtech_shop_ite...', Array, Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#5 src/XF/Repository/Trophy.php(70): XF\Criteria\AbstractCriteria->isMatched(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(258): XF\Repository\Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(198): XF\Pub\App->updateUserCaches()
#8 src/XF/App.php(2348): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => string(23) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

Currently the Unique/Exclusive option for shop items only works if you have the item in your inventory, which means if the product is set to automatically discard users can purchase it endlessly.

By default, users can discard their purchases, so if an item has been configured and then discarded this means that it is possible to constantly buy this same item.

These options should be changed, or have a sub-option added to check for all past purchases.

I just found this out as someone bought ten copies of something one after another, and if it weren't a manual process for the item, it could have created a much larger problem.

I'll also post this on your site.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version adds multiple new features as requested by the community, as well as fixing a few reported bugs.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Bulk sellback of applicable purchases from the inventory
Feature: Bulk discard of applicable purchases from the inventory
Feature: Per-item option to disable manual discarding
Feature: Immunity items can now also be applied to thread bans
Fix: Better fix for old...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Whatever that add-on is, it's completely wrong. There are no unused database tables, and I would strongly advise you to ignore whatever that add-on says.
I have to disagree!
The table is changed in the setup - but at no time further used!

screen_1664225454.png

And tables/columns that are only created but not used - are denounced by me as incorrect.
They say he should urgently ignore everything my add-on says. Then I ask you, in which file is this table used?
So that I can then fix this - probably obvious error with me. So PHPStorm I could only find the 3 entries where the table is changed... Even a field like "feedbackid" from the table I can't find in the SourceCode. I look forward to feedback so that I can improve.

There is not even a drop of this table:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version updates the Profile Music widget to no longer exclude Hidden purchases, as well as fixing a couple reported issues.

Complete Change Log

Change: Profile Music items that were hidden from the postbit will now be shown in the profile widget
Fix: Fix CSRF error when approving items via the action bar
Fix: Purchases added via the AdminCP will now correctly trigger activation if they are inserted as active

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't understand if is it possibile to sell/win/buy/trade trophies.
For example can a user buy a trophy and then trade it? or maybe win it at the lottery and then trade it.

I can't understand if is it possibile to sell/win/buy/trade trophies.
For example can a user buy a trophy and then trade it? or maybe win it at the lottery and then trade it.
Trophies are a built-in XenForo feature and (almost) no part of DB Shop interacts with trophies. You can award user a trophy by setting "must own item X" as a criteria, though.

Hello.
Please make a page-by-page breakdown in /admin.php?dbtech-shop/items/. I already have more than four hundred titles, and it's very inconvenient for me to use the plugin, since the page is just huge. I wrote this request more than a year ago on your official website, but still have not received any response. I duplicate it here, maybe other users will support me. Well, it is no longer possible to use a page where all the items of the store are located in one list. Is it really difficult to make a page-by-page breakdown, especially since, as far as I know, xenforo has a ready-made code for page-by-page breakdown? The code just needs to be integrated.
I can't add new items, otherwise the page will become completely unmanageable.
Excuse me for my English, I use an online translator.

Last edited:
Hi @DragonByte Tech , I want to set up a custom item in the shop so it's giftable to another member and create a thread for it.
I have that working however it's only showing the item name and the receivers name in the thread, I would like to also show the senders name in the thread, I have messed with the custom fields but can not find a way to show the senders name in the thread.

Is there a way to do this?

Hi @DragonByte Tech , I want to set up a custom item in the shop so it's giftable to another member and create a thread for it.
I have that working however it's only showing the item name and the receivers name in the thread, I would like to also show the senders name in the thread, I have messed with the custom fields but can not find a way to show the senders name in the thread.

Is there a way to do this?
Not at this time, sorry :(

Can I sell this product with your addon?
Look at this addon by the same author:

Maybe that's what you are after. AFAIK the license keys are generated automatically.

Live example:

Look at this addon by the same author:

Maybe that's what you are after. AFAIK the license keys are generated automatically.

Live example:

I need it for selling already generated license keys, and automatically keys removed at each sale

Top Bottom