[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
For caching, I use the "Memcached" service in accordance with Xenforo recommendations. I tried disabling caching, but the problem remained. This problem is observed only in your plugin and nowhere else. How else can I make sure that your plugin is working correctly?

For caching, I use the "Memcached" service in accordance with Xenforo recommendations. I tried disabling caching, but the problem remained. This problem is observed only in your plugin and nowhere else. How else can I make sure that your plugin is working correctly?
No other website other than yours experiences this problem, which would indeed indicate the problem is on your end.

Maybe I'm the first one to notice the problem?
Dear plugin users, check for yourself whether changing the "Item tagline" field in the store item is working correctly? I've tried everything, but the situation doesn't change.

I noticed another feature of this bug.
I cannot change the "Item tagline" field only in those items that were created by me before December 19, 2021. Items created after this date, this field changes without any problems. On December 19, 2021, I updated the plugin from version 6.4.11 to version 6.4.12. It turns out that I can't change the "Item tagline" field in items that I created on earlier versions (before 6.4.12).
Dear users of this plugin, if you have items created on earlier versions of this plugin, please check the possibility of changing the "Item tagline" field for these shop items.
Question to dear @DragonByte Tech: Can you somehow check it out for yourself and, if possible, comment on it?

Last edited:
I found another feature of this bug. If I switch the forum language to English, I see a new value "Item tagline", and it is the same as on the item editing page. If I switch the language on the forum back to Russian, I see the old value on the forum and the new value on the edit page. I think your plugin is only in English, so you don't see any problems. Maybe the problem has something to do with the phrase system you wrote about above?
Can you also tell me where the value of this field is stored, in which table and the name of the column? I didn't find such a column in the xf_dbtech_shop_item table.

Last edited:
I found another feature of this bug. If I switch the forum language to English, I see a new value "Item tagline", and it is the same as on the item editing page. If I switch the language on the forum back to Russian, I see the old value on the forum and the new value on the edit page. I think your plugin is only in English, so you don't see any problems. Maybe the problem has something to do with the phrase system you wrote about above?
Can you also tell me where the value of this field is stored, in which table and the name of the column? I didn't find such a column in the xf_dbtech_shop_item table.
It's not a bug.

Tagline phrases are prefixed with dbtech_shop_item_tag.

Thank you very much!
I was able to solve the problem. Corrected the phrase in the administrative panel. When I edited the item through the Edit link, the phrase changed in English, but in Russian this phrase remained unchanged for some reason.
You write that this is not a bug. I won't argue with you. But it remains a mystery to me why the items created before the plugin version 6.4.12 do not change the phrase in Russian through normal editing.

Last edited:
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version improves performance by changing some internals to require fewer database queries, as well as fixing a potential server error when performing certain background tasks.

Complete Change Log

Change: Add Thread Bans relation to threads when fetching all thread information
Change: Add extra error logging for debug purposes
Fix: Fix server error with certain background tasks

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't know how to change the item position in the shop list, I tried to change "Display Order" in setting item but it didn't work

In fact, the list item listed in admin control panel (admin.php?dbtech-shop/items/) is different from site.com/dbtech-shop/

I can change item order position of (admin.php?dbtech-shop/items/) but not (site.com/dbtech-shop/)

I don't know how to change item order position in shop list, I tried to change "Display Order" in setting item but it didn't work

In fact, the list item listed in admin control panel (admin.php?dbtech-shop/items/) is different from site.com/dbtech-shop/

I can change item order position of (admin.php?dbtech-shop/items/) but not (site.com/dbtech-shop/)
Check the shop category as well, it might have a sort order that overrides display order.

I confirmed that Glow in The user title style is not really working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2.webp
    Screenshot_2.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 11
It’s working fine for everyone else, you may have an addon conflict. Please try disabling all other addons.
Thanks for reply, did it, also rebuilding cache, using default theme but still glow is not visible.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.webp
    Screenshot_4.webp
    60.3 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for reply, did it, also rebuilding cache, using default theme but still glow is not visible.
As you can see, the text-shadow is being overwritten by something which is transparent, so that’s why the glow isn’t working. Find the source of that and remove it.

As you can see, the text-shadow is being overwritten by something which is transparent, so that’s why the glow isn’t working. Find the source of that and remove it.
that was the shadow color of same userTitle--dbtechShopStyle2

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.webp
    Screenshot_5.webp
    77.4 KB · Views: 7
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes a couple bugs with the various Style items as well as a server error when purchasing items.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix Shadow not applying unless Glow was also configured for Post Style (Pre-Defined), Thread Title Style (Pre-Defined), Username Style (Pre-Defined) and User Title Style (Pre-Defined) items
Fix: Fix Glow and Shadow not applying at the same time for Post Style, Thread Title Style, Username...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom