[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Does your branding free option apply toward all your add-ons or is it per add-ons? If it's the latter, is there one price for all your add-ons to remove branding?

Does your branding free option apply toward all your add-ons or is it per add-ons? If it's the latter, is there one price for all your add-ons to remove branding?
Global branding free (wait for it to go on sale at 30-40%) applies to any add-on.

can I sell physical items with this through the existing payment profile setup? If so does this require users to give physical address on items purchased with the option to turn it off on items that has no need for an address?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version makes a change to support the internal change in DB Credits v5.8.3+ so integrated events are no longer subject to frequency / maximum currency limits.

Complete Change Log

Change: DB Credits integrated events can no longer be blocked by frequency / maximum earned (requires DB Credits v5.8.3+)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello.
I needed to change the "Item tagline" field in the Item.
But I can't do that. When trying to change, the value of the field does not change.
The value of the field is saved somewhere, because when you click on the Edit link, the new value of the field is shown, but the old value is still shown on the forum.
How to solve this problem?

Getting a crap ton of errors.

Code:
XF\PrintableException: This prefix is reserved for paid sticky threads. src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1223
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 23, 2023 at 6:51 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1323): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, true)
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/ItemType/Sticky.php(191): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged()
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/ItemType/AbstractHandler.php(558): DBTech\Shop\ItemType\Sticky->_deactivate(NULL)
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/ItemType/AbstractHandler.php(616): DBTech\Shop\ItemType\AbstractHandler->deactivate(NULL)
#4 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Purchase.php(385): DBTech\Shop\ItemType\AbstractHandler->discard(NULL, 'auto_discard_ex...')
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Cron/Item.php(13): DBTech\Shop\Repository\Purchase->handleExpiredItems()
#6 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): DBTech\Shop\Cron\Item::duration(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#10 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#11 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(64) "https://community.forumpromotion.net/forums/community-matters.2/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello.
I needed to change the "Item tagline" field in the Item.
But I can't do that. When trying to change, the value of the field does not change.
The value of the field is saved somewhere, because when you click on the Edit link, the new value of the field is shown, but the old value is still shown on the forum.
How to solve this problem?
That sounds like a cache issue on your site, as there is no cache in this add-on.

Getting a crap ton of errors.

Code:
XF\PrintableException: This prefix is reserved for paid sticky threads. src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1223
Generated by: Unknown account Mar 23, 2023 at 6:51 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1323): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, true)
#1 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/ItemType/Sticky.php(191): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged()
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/ItemType/AbstractHandler.php(558): DBTech\Shop\ItemType\Sticky->_deactivate(NULL)
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/ItemType/AbstractHandler.php(616): DBTech\Shop\ItemType\AbstractHandler->deactivate(NULL)
#4 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Purchase.php(385): DBTech\Shop\ItemType\AbstractHandler->discard(NULL, 'auto_discard_ex...')
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Cron/Item.php(13): DBTech\Shop\Repository\Purchase->handleExpiredItems()
#6 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): DBTech\Shop\Cron\Item::duration(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#10 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#11 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(64) "https://community.forumpromotion.net/forums/community-matters.2/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Use a different prefix or disable the "paid sticky threads" add-on.

We don’t have any prefix assigned nor do we have a paid sticky addon that o can see.
Well that sure isn't a default XF error 😛

The error is happening when Shop is attempting to automatically discard the Sticky Thread item from someone's inventory due to the item expiring.

I figured it out, it was something with ads manager.

I disabled that addon, ran the cron, and it ran successfully. I then re-enabled the addon and ran the crib and it ran without an error.

If I change other fields in the item, for example, the title or description, then there are no problems. Why is only the Item tagline not changing? Does the cache on the site work selectively?
I have no idea, as I'm not the system administrator on your website. All I can tell you is that the Title and Description uses the phrase system, which might be why it's bypassing whatever cache is running.

Top Bottom