[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I'd like to do this directly in Shop. From what I understand, selling credits is only possible in the Credits add-on, and it doesn't work in the Shop
That isn't possible, so you need to use Credits; I literally just set up links to the Credit page, and it is fine for users to use.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue with the currency privacy setting, a performance issue with thread bans, as well as a permissions check issue for trade posts.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix an issue where the "Show to self and designated user groups" currency privacy setting did not apply correctly
Fix: Improve performance for checking thread bans
Fix: Fix permission check for new trade posts

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I select the option to allow members to style their username with bold, italics, etc, do I need to do anything specific for this to work or is it automatic? I just tried to purchase an italic upgrade and it doesn't do anything.

When I select the option to allow members to style their username with bold, italics, etc, do I need to do anything specific for this to work or is it automatic? I just tried to purchase an italic upgrade and it doesn't do anything.
Make sure the item is active in the inventory.

Is there a rebate feature? We'd like our members to have a higher balance before they could purchase certain cheap but special items.

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue with the currency privacy setting, as well as an issue with the User Title Change items.

Complete Change Log

Fix: User Title Change / User Title Change (Pre-Defined) would not reapply correctly if the inventory item was deactivated then re-activated
Fix: Fix an issue where the "Show to self and designated user groups" currency privacy setting did not apply correctly

Update highlights

This version is a culmination of bugfixes in v6.4.x, and adds a new feature that aims to significantly improve the usability of the "User has purchased the following item" criteria.

In the past, this was limited to one item only, but is now a multi-select. You can also choose whether a user must have purchased all, or just any, of the items selected.

Secondly, this version updates the usability of deleting currencies, which will now no longer delete...

@DragonByte Tech Getting lot of Server error log with this update.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "itemIds" src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Listener.php:183

Generated by: Anikhero1 May 24, 2022 at 5:38 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Listener.php(183): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 183)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(69): DBTech\Shop\Listener::criteriaUser('dbtech_shop_ite...', Array, Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), false)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2854): XF\Extension->fire('criteria_user', Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Criteria/User.php(66): XF\App->fire('criteria_user', Array)
#4 src/XF/Criteria/AbstractCriteria.php(65): XF\Criteria\User->isUnknownMatched('dbtech_shop_ite...', Array, Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#5 src/XF/Repository/Trophy.php(70): XF\Criteria\AbstractCriteria->isMatched(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(258): XF\Repository\Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(198): XF\Pub\App->updateUserCaches()
#8 src/XF/App.php(2348): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "/forums/self-written.90/page-4"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@DragonByte Tech Getting lot of Server error log with this update.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "itemIds" src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Listener.php:183

Generated by: Anikhero1 May 24, 2022 at 5:38 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Listener.php(183): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Und...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 183)
#1 src/XF/Extension.php(69): DBTech\Shop\Listener::criteriaUser('dbtech_shop_ite...', Array, Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), false)
#2 src/XF/App.php(2854): XF\Extension->fire('criteria_user', Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Criteria/User.php(66): XF\App->fire('criteria_user', Array)
#4 src/XF/Criteria/AbstractCriteria.php(65): XF\Criteria\User->isUnknownMatched('dbtech_shop_ite...', Array, Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#5 src/XF/Repository/Trophy.php(70): XF\Criteria\AbstractCriteria->isMatched(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#6 src/XF/Pub/App.php(258): XF\Repository\Trophy->updateTrophiesForUser(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#7 src/XF/Pub/App.php(198): XF\Pub\App->updateUserCaches()
#8 src/XF/App.php(2348): XF\Pub\App->start(true)
#9 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "/forums/self-written.90/page-4"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Try editing and saving the criteria.

Top Bottom