[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This version resolves an issue when loading options on certain pages other than the main AdminCP settings page.

A new user group permission has been added for allowing users to create items in the front-end without requiring the approval queue.

Lastly, browsing to the next page when viewing inventories on profiles other than your own profile now works as intended.

Complete Change Log

Feature: New user group permission: Add items...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@DragonByte Tech

how do I create a custom page for buying credits? There's no easy/obvious way it seems to let people know that they need to click "Credits: 0" at the bottom of the navbar drop down to be able to purchase them.

@DragonByte Tech

how do I create a custom page for buying credits? There's no easy/obvious way it seems to let people know that they need to click "Credits: 0" at the bottom of the navbar drop down to be able to purchase them.
You can just create a navigation link, or a widget with a link to something like this /transactions/currency/currencyname.1/, and it'll take you to the page you can purchase from.

You can just create a navigation link, or a widget with a link to something like this /transactions/currency/currencyname.1/, and it'll take you to the page you can purchase from.

This didn't work.

@DragonByte Tech

There's currently no way to create a direct link to the Purchase tab. If you want to create a link via the navigation manager, or the template system, you can use {{ link('dbtech-credits/currency', {'currency_id': X}) }} replacing X with your currency ID.

Update highlights

This version resolves an issue with prefixes preventing them from being selectable when adding or editing an item.

Furthermore, the various widgets now save the correct currency settings.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix prefixes when editing an item
Fix: The Wallet widget would not save the correct values when choosing which currencies to display

I need some ideas for stuff for members to spend their points on. If anyone cares to point me to their shops with their items I'd appreciate it.

This error was spamming in the logs last night:
Code:
Server error log
TypeError: DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category::assertViewableCategory(): Argument #1 ($categoryId) must be of type int, null given, called in /home/nginx/domains/joyfreak.com/public/src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Category.php on line 42 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Category.php:176
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 17, 2021 at 11:11 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Category.php(42): DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category->assertViewableCategory(NULL, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Shop:Cat...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(121) "/credits/categories/?_xfClientLoadTime=the'%7C%7CDBMS_PIPE.RECEIVE_MESSAGE(CHR(98)%7C%7CCHR(98)%7C%7CCHR(98)%2C12)%7C%7C'"
  ["referrer"] => string(25) "https://www.joyfreak.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["/credits/categories/"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfClientLoadTime"] => string(64) "the'||DBMS_PIPE.RECEIVE_MESSAGE(CHR(98)||CHR(98)||CHR(98),12)||'"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This error was spamming in the logs last night:
Code:
Server error log
TypeError: DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category::assertViewableCategory(): Argument #1 ($categoryId) must be of type int, null given, called in /home/nginx/domains/joyfreak.com/public/src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Category.php on line 42 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Category.php:176
Generated by: Unknown account Nov 17, 2021 at 11:11 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Pub/Controller/Category.php(42): DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category->assertViewableCategory(NULL, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Shop:Cat...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Shop\Pub\Controller\Category), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2345): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(121) "/credits/categories/?_xfClientLoadTime=the'%7C%7CDBMS_PIPE.RECEIVE_MESSAGE(CHR(98)%7C%7CCHR(98)%7C%7CCHR(98)%2C12)%7C%7C'"
  ["referrer"] => string(25) "https://www.joyfreak.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["/credits/categories/"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfClientLoadTime"] => string(64) "the'||DBMS_PIPE.RECEIVE_MESSAGE(CHR(98)||CHR(98)||CHR(98),12)||'"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I'll fix this in the next version, thanks :)

Update highlights

This version resolves a potential server error when viewing certain pages (mostly administrative editing pages).

Furthermore, a PHP 8 compatibility issue has also been resolved.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix potential server errors when viewing certain pages
Fix: Fix server error when running on PHP 8

Hello.
When creating such items in which a list of forums is displayed in the item type settings (for example: Forum creation, Forum Moderation, Forum access, etc.), the user sees even those forums to which he does not have access, as well as those that should not be displayed to this user.
How to fix this problem?
Excuse me for my English, I use an online translator.

Hello.
When creating such items in which a list of forums is displayed in the item type settings (for example: Forum creation, Forum Moderation, Forum access, etc.), the user sees even those forums to which he does not have access, as well as those that should not be displayed to this user.
How to fix this problem?
Excuse me for my English, I use an online translator.
It is not intended for those items to be created by any user. The ability for users to create items in the front-end is intended as a second access point for administrators, as well as trusted members of staff.

It's sad that ordinary users can't create items. Maybe you would consider making user access settings for item types? Then the administrator can give ordinary users access to create only certain types of items. I think this feature will take the plugin to a new level, and it will become much more popular.

Top Bottom