[DBTech] DragonByte Optimise

[DBTech] DragonByte Optimise [Paid] 3.4.2

No permission to buy ($49.95)
Turn on debug mode in config.php. Then go to code event listeners. Under Redis, look for
"load_class Load Class "XenForo_CssOutput"
Click that, then write down the number in "Callback Execution Order: "
Then go back to code event listeners, under DB Optimise look for
"load_class Load Class "XenForo_CssOutput"
Click it, and change it's "Callback Excecution Order:" number to the one you wrote down + 1. So if Redis had 3000, DB Optimize should have 3001.

This will force DB Optimise to run it's CSS code after Redis cache has cached it, instead of before. This fix works on my forums nicely. :)

No need to Google. Put this in your library/config.php file:

$config['debug'] = true;

Then go to the admin panel, you'll see development tools on the top menu now. Then you can follow those instructions easily. :)

Another question:

I am currently using Siropu Ad manager to serve different ads in Europe vs non-Europe.

If I use this addon to do full page caching for guests, is there any way for me to exclude guests from Europe from that full page caching? I can use the Siropu addon to run code specific to those in Europe.

Another question:

I am currently using Siropu Ad manager to serve different ads in Europe vs non-Europe.

If I use this addon to do full page caching for guests, is there any way for me to exclude guests from Europe from that full page caching? I can use the Siropu addon to run code specific to those in Europe.
Unfortunately not :(

Fillip

Hi @DragonByte Tech just noticed on my thread pages that request for /css.php?style=8&css=editor_contents&d=1531571763 is still being loaded via /js/jquery/jquery-1.11.0.min.js and not part of DB Optimise'd 'saved CSS as files' process. Is that mean to happen ?

You’d need to open the template callback files for each mod, since which mod is ultimately responsible for injecting the footer is unknown.

What does that rel do?

Fillip
cheers just chase Google Lighthouse Report Audit checklist of things https://developers.google.com/web/tools/lighthouse/:) Afterall the name of this plugin is DB Optimise

1. https://jakearchibald.com/2016/performance-benefits-of-rel-noopener/

Afterall the name of this plugin is DB Optimise
Sure, but HTML rewrites aren't part of the scope of the mod (beyond the necessary CSS change) :P Also, any performance benefits would only be seen in the browser, not on the site, so that's not relevant either :P

That being said, there is no harm in adding it anyway so I'll do that in future versions.

Fillip

Top Bottom