[DBTech] DragonByte Optimise

[DBTech] DragonByte Optimise [Paid] 3.4.2

No permission to buy ($49.95)
Optimized List Queries does some funky things to some SQL queries, but it should work fine. Otherwise, those are all open-sourced add-ons on github so compatibility fixes shouldn't be hard.

So, do we need them if this plugin is installed the forum ? Are they do almost same optimizations?
Because, i want to buy this add-on however i use the xon's addons now ..
I don't know if they will conflict, the only one I'd imagine could be redundant is the first one on the list.

Fillip

So, do we need them if this plugin is installed the forum ? Are they do almost same optimizations?

I have the same question.

Currently I am using both Zend Redis Cache 1.5.5 and [DBTech] DragonByte Optimise [Paid] 3.4.2

My config.php contains this (first part to work with Xon's addon and last part to work with DB Optimise):

redis.webp

And under DB Optimise, I have the following cache settings for Redis:

options.webp

Everything seems to be working fine. I haven't gotten any errors. But my question is, does the Zend Redis Cache 1.5.5 cache anything other than those things listed in the DB Optimise cache options above (who's online, nodes, forums, threads, etc)? Maybe @Xon can comment. Thanks!

The "Store CSS As Files" option doesn't work if the Zend Redis Cache addon is enabled. Is it possible to make them compatible?

The "Store CSS As Files" option doesn't work if the Zend Redis Cache addon is enabled. Is it possible to make them compatible?
Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say it doesn't work? When reporting issues in any software, it helps to explain more details. Are there any error messages? Can you describe the behaviour?

Specifically to this issue, are the css files still shown in the source, but not loaded by the browser? Does flushing the Zend Redis Cache addon's cache work?

As you can tell, there's a million and one questions that need to be answered every time an issue is reported. Addon developers will appreciate receiving this information upfront :)

Fillip

When the Zend Redis Cache addon is enabled and the "Store CSS As Files" option is enabled, the css still shows as css.php in the source instead of showing as .css files. There is no error message. I don't know how to flush the other addon's cache.

When the Zend Redis Cache addon is enabled and the "Store CSS As Files" option is enabled, the css still shows as css.php in the source instead of showing as .css files. There is no error message. I don't know how to flush the other addon's cache.

In that case, I would recommend contacting the author of that mod and ask them what needs to be done to resolve the conflict.

Fillip

Top Bottom