[DBTech] DragonByte Optimise

[DBTech] DragonByte Optimise [Paid] 3.4.2

No permission to buy ($49.95)
is there any plan to bring this for XF2? if so, any ETA, please?

Thanks
Honestly, XF2 has implemented so many of this addon's features that I'm not entirely sure what could be done :P

At the moment I need to prioritise getting the Shop mod updated, and ensure everything is smooth when XF 2.1 hits. Once all of that is done, I can always give this mod another look and see if there's enough of it left to warrant an XF2 version :)

Fillip

Last edited:
I have a small question @DragonByte Tech

For example, if i enter a long TTL for Guest Page Caching (for example 6 hours) and if someone send a new reply to cached thread, what happens ? Thread's cache flushes automatically and caching again with name replies?

Thanks

Btw: I bought and using that this add-on for a long time.

I have a small question @DragonByte Tech

For example, if i enter a long TTL for Guest Page Caching (for example 6 hours) and if someone send a new reply to cached thread, what happens ? Thread's cache flushes automatically and caching again with name replies?

Thanks

Btw: I bought and using that this add-on for a long time.
Guest page caching is not affected by whether someone posts, so guests would not see the new post for 6 hours.

Guest page caching is not affected by whether someone posts, so guests would not see the new post for 6 hours.
I think that feature should be improved. So, guest page caching feature not effective really
If anyone send the new post to thread, thread cache must be flush.

I think that feature should be improved. So, guest page caching feature not effective really
If anyone send the new post to thread, thread cache must be flush.
That would make the idea of a guest page cache pretty worthless as it would flush constantly. The point of a guest page cache is to set it to a short amount of time (5 minutes is the recommended value) so that repeated hits from guests don't cause an excess in resource usage.

Guest page cache is not a thread cache, it's a full page cache.

I am interested in buy the addon but i dont know if it is going to work in my shared server... how can i test it before buy? Do you have a demo?

Top Bottom