[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
@DragonByte Tech

I brought this up a while back and never got a response.
I have set up a category so a member would be charged credit to create a thread,
and I am not able to create a thread, as it keeps telling me that I do not have enough
credits, even though I have more than enough credits to create the thread.

any ideas?

Thanks

@DragonByte Tech

I brought this up a while back and never got a response.
I have set up a category so a member would be charged credit to create a thread,
and I am not able to create a thread, as it keeps telling me that I do not have enough
credits, even though I have more than enough credits to create the thread.

any ideas?

Thanks
The other person who had this problem, the cause was the fact that they had turned on the "Stop all cancelable event triggers" user group permission.

Fillip

This will not lose any data? I know I just installed it, but I am just making sure for future reference. I am pretty new to using XF2 so I like to ask ahead of time before I do something like this, thanks

This will not lose any data? I know I just installed it, but I am just making sure for future reference. I am pretty new to using XF2 so I like to ask ahead of time before I do something like this, thanks
Nope, if you re-upload the files then click the Upgrade button on the Add-ons page, no data loss will occur :)

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech One of my add-ons does not have column `user_id` and when I use tags faced this error.
Code:
[E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'user_id'
This stack error related to your add-on:
Code:
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/Repository/Tag.php(36): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('user_id')
#4 src/XF/Repository/Tag.php(385): DBTech\Credits\XF\Repository\Tag->addTagIdsToContent(Array, '*', 4, '1524048865', true, 1)

@DragonByte Tech One of my add-ons does not have column `user_id` and when I use tags faced this error.
Code:
[E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'user_id'
This stack error related to your add-on:
Code:
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/Repository/Tag.php(36): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('user_id')
#4 src/XF/Repository/Tag.php(385): DBTech\Credits\XF\Repository\Tag->addTagIdsToContent(Array, '*', 4, '1524048865', true, 1)
Are you sure that is caused by our add-on, and not the fact that we extend the Tag repository?

As a developer, I'm sure you can appreciate the need for more information and I'm sure you can understand that just because one of our addons extend a core class (and thus gets put as the originating class) it doesn't necessarily mean we're the culprits :)

Fillip

I was told by @DragonByte Tech to disable the addon, then upload the files, then upgrade. He also said not to "uninstall" the addon, otherwise, you would lose all your data, then you had to start all over again, I did tamper with options in the beginning, and lost everything, ROFL, and this really needs to be clear for others what not to do, what not to touch, and what never to touch, and everything has been fine since.

I was told by @DragonByte Tech to disable the addon, then upload the files, then upgrade. He also said not to "uninstall" the addon, otherwise, you would lose all your data, then you had to start all over again, I did tamper with options in the beginning, and lost everything, ROFL, and this really needs to be clear for others what not to do, what not to touch, and what never to touch, and everything has been fine since.

I just uploaded the files like I did pre-install like he suggested. Nothing was deleted and when I logged back into my admin dashboard, I went into addons and the upgrade was there. Like I mentioned that worked like a charm :)

I just uploaded the files like I did pre-install like he suggested. Nothing was deleted and when I logged back into my admin dashboard, I went into addons and the upgrade was there. Like I mentioned that worked like a charm :)

I would imagine it would always be safer to disable the addon before uploading your files, as you would not want the addon in use, I am no coder, but I guess it is possible that corruption could happen if the addon is running or doing its job, then all of a sudden you are overriding files, so I always disable addons before I upgrade, then once I am presented with the upgrade option, then I am good, then run the upgrade, of course, I could be wrong, but I would rather be safe than sorry, or lose any member data while I am trying to upgrade an addon or something.

I would imagine it would always be safer to disable the addon before uploading your files, as you would not want the addon in use, I am no coder, but I guess it is possible that corruption could happen if the addon is running or doing its job, then all of a sudden you are overriding files, so I always disable addons before I upgrade, then once I am presented with the upgrade option, then I am good, then run the upgrade, of course, I could be wrong, but I would rather be safe than sorry, or lose any member data while I am trying to upgrade an addon or something.
You actually are possibly right. Thank you for your suggestion I will do this in the future. I'm just glad the error is not showing anymore, but keeping my fingers crossed on this :)

I did a system check as well as a file health check. Everything seems ok. If I get any errors I will notify so that this can be fixed. Since I upgraded to the stable version it seems it is running like it should. I will update more on this if I come across anything, but as for now I'm excited to start setting up my shops. Thanks again for your guys advise on this. @DragonByte Tech thanks for creating these awesome addons.

I am still setting up my credit system. I only want my credits to be purchased or setup through an affiliate program. How can I disable all the other events,because I have your shop addon too. I don't want my members earning credits per post etc. Any help or guide on this I will appreciate it

I am still setting up my credit system. I only want my credits to be purchased or setup through an affiliate program. How can I disable all the other events,because I have your shop addon too. I don't want my members earning credits per post etc. Any help or guide on this I will appreciate it

As long as you didn't create the events, you should be good to go.

The only event created by default is 'Adjust' which is where admins (or people you give the permissions to) can manually change a user's credits. All other events will need to be created by you. Just create the 'Purchase' event and that should be all you need, it sounds like.

Edit:

AdminCP
DragonByte Credits
Manage Events*
Add New Event 'Purchase'

*Don't make any changes to 'Manage Event Triggers' as this may force you to reinstall the add-on.

As long as you didn't create the events, you should be good to go.

The only event created by default is 'Adjust' which is where admins (or people you give the permissions to) can manually change a user's credits. All other events will need to be created by you. Just create the 'Purchase' event and that should be all you need, it sounds like.

Edit:

AdminCP
DragonByte Credits
Manage Events*
Add New Event 'Purchase'

*Don't make any changes to 'Manage Event Triggers' as this may force you to reinstall the add-on.
Ah thanks for the clarification for this, I will set it up just like that :)

Hello

I want to hide only part of the Post and not the whole Post
The hidden part appears only for a certain group of members

Like this

lWpwMe3.png

Is this possible?

This mod does not feature any form of “Thanks” or “Like” functionality. You can hide certain parts of a post inside [CHARGE=X][/CHARGE] tags where X is the amount of virtual currency you wish to charge.

Fillip

Top Bottom