[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
@DragonByte Tech how should I apply the credit update. There are no update instructions in the download. Should I remove the old addon, then install the new addon, or do I simply upload, and overwrite the existing files? The last thing I want to do is lose any existing data.

Thanks
Same as every other addon; reupload and click upgrade in the addon list. If you uninstall you will, unsurprisingly, lose the data you just told XF2 to delete :P

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech how should I apply the credit update. There are no update instructions in the download. Should I remove the old addon, then install the new addon, or do I simply upload, and overwrite the existing files? The last thing I want to do is lose any existing data.

Thanks

I just uploaded everything in the upload folder into my forum root then upgraded no issues.

Is it possible to make purchases in a different currency than $ for dragonbyte credits? On my site we use EUR as currency, not USD.

Is it possible to display users an error message if the redeem code they put was wrong or if it was already used or even if it was expired? Because each time they do submit a code, wrong or not, expired or not, already used or not, they always get a message saying it was succesfully submitted, and they might get confused.

Thank you.

Thanks Fillip, if you need help, drop me a pm. I'd be glad to help you fastening the process of moving from vBulletin to Xenforo.

I would also like to request for the possibility to show the message field we type in before donating to the recipient. It would be nice if he/she can read our message inside the donation received alert.

But of course this is secondary, one of the priorities should be the fix for Thread/Post submission events which doesn't let the users proceed as it displays an error saying they don't have enough credits for it, even tho they already have it. I'm quite sure it's not from a misconfiguration on my end, hopefully I'm wrong and I missed some settings.

Hello,

I noticed that Resource Manager have a strike through. Does that mean it won't be added or that it will be added in the future and if so: Do you have an ETA on credits being used for the Resourse Manager?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I noticed that Resource Manager have a strike through. Does that mean it won't be added or that it will be added in the future and if so: Do you have an ETA on credits being used for the Resourse Manager?

Thanks in advance.
It will be added in the future. Unfortunately I cannot give an ETA; there's never any ETAs for any features.

I am currently busy prepping for DBTech's move to XF2 so I will be unable to work on new features until that has been completed and any teething problems with the transfer have been taken care of.

Sorry :(

Fillip

I went to your website but it seems we can only purchase your add-ons with paypal. Do you plan to accept bitcoin or any other crypo currencies? I have no paypal account

I went to your website but it seems we can only purchase your add-ons with paypal. Do you plan to accept bitcoin or any other crypo currencies? I have no paypal account
Unfortunately our accounting system only allows us to use PayPal, sorry.

Fillip

Is this a bug? Getting Error: Not Enough Credits to post when attempting at posting something tirggering a charging post event. (I obviously have enough credits to post, but it just wont allow any user post).

How to repliacate:

Event Trigger: Post
Content Ownership: Only someone else's Thread
Charge: YES
Post Amount: 1
Post Negation Amount: 1

All the other settings are untouched.

Any help is appreciated.
Sorry for the extreme delay, I've attempted to replicate this issue but it appears to work correctly for me locally.

Can you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look into this @ your site?

Fillip

Sorry for the extreme delay, I've attempted to replicate this issue but it appears to work correctly for me locally.

Can you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look into this @ your site?

Fillip

Did you also have DragonByte Shop installed and used the same currency for both DragonByte Shop and DragonByte Credits?

Did you also have DragonByte Shop installed and used the same currency for both DragonByte Shop and DragonByte Credits?
Yes, and currency gain from DB Shop disabled (as it should be when using both).

Note that I only tested replies, not new threads, as the Post event only deals with replies. Also, make sure that you don't have a "Reply" event set up to charge the thread owner as well.

Fillip

Top Bottom