[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
@DragonByte Tech I wanna show the balance of credits next to the text "My Wallet", this menu is Xenforo Public Navigation.
It does show the balance there if is not set under a parent but I want "My Wallet: xxxx amount" to be under "REWARDS" parent. Thanks!

HEREEEE.webp

I'm getting errors when attempting to create an event for Trophy. Is this a known issue?

An exception occurred: [Error] Class 'XenForo_Model' not found in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/ActionAdmin/Event.php on line 403

1. DBTech\Credits\ActionAdmin\Event->actionModify() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/Core.php at line 173
  2. DBTech\Credits\Application\Core->runAction() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Admin/Controller/Route.php at line 39
  3. DBTech\Credits\Admin\Controller\Route->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
  7. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  8. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I enabled the "purchase" option, but when I try to buy credits, I get this error

"Please choose a valid payment profile to continue with your purchase."

I have a Paypal payment profile setup in admin settings, so I'm not sure why it's to working. I don't see any options in the Credit settings for payment, so any help would be appreciated.

I enabled the "purchase" option, but when I try to buy credits, I get this error

"Please choose a valid payment profile to continue with your purchase."

I have a Paypal payment profile setup in admin settings, so I'm not sure why it's to working. I don't see any options in the Credit settings for payment, so any help would be appreciated.
Edit the Purchase event you created and select the payment profile from the multi-select in Event Trigger Specific Settings.

Fillip

small bug. On the purchase page, in the payment selection drop down menu, you're displaying both the payment profile name and title name.

Mine shows: Paypal (Paypal)

Also in the confirmation email it says this at the bottom.

we_appreciate_your_custom

I'm guessing this is supposed to be a phrase, but I don't see anywhere in the settings to edit this.

Last edited:
One more question, sorry for all the posts.

When I click "Credits" in the top menu, I get a popup with 2 tabs "Richest User" and "Purchase"

Is there a way to reorder these or disable Richest User?

People can purchase credits with real money? From the upgrade panel of xenforo or in a different interface?

Yeah, just create an "purchase" event from the "Manage Events" page. You'll have to create multiple purchase events for each quantity of credits your selling.

For example

100 credits
500 credits
1000 credits

You have to create 3 purchase events for each quantity. Members can then purchase those amounts with real money.

small bug. On the purchase page, in the payment selection drop down menu, you're displaying both the payment profile name and title name.

Mine shows: Paypal (Paypal)
Not a bug. It uses the title you set in the profile, as well as the actual payment provider.

Also in the confirmation email it says this at the bottom.

we_appreciate_your_custom

I'm guessing this is supposed to be a phrase, but I don't see anywhere in the settings to edit this.
That phrase must have been removed in later versions of XF2, I'll change it.

I ran into another problem.

I installed this addon to add Bitpay as a payment option.
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/bitpay.6233/

I was able to purchase credits using Bitpay, but the credits are not added to my account once the payment completes. I waited for 6 confirmations which means the bitcoin payment fully completed, but no credits were added to my account.
Not a bug in our mod. This mod uses XF2's payment profile system, so this is a problem with the BitPay integration. It must not be following the standard and not sending the events correctly.

One more question, sorry for all the posts.

When I click "Credits" in the top menu, I get a popup with 2 tabs "Richest User" and "Purchase"

Is there a way to reorder these or disable Richest User?
Not at this time.

Fillip

Thanks Fillip.

For the payment names, if I go to the "account upgrades" page, the payment options do not show both the payment title and provider. It shows the title only.

I'm just wondering why you shows both as it appears it's redundant. If I delete the title, then on the upgrade page, it will show nothing, so I'm stuck with either no titles or duplicate titles.

Is it possible to build some kind of "daily login credits bonus"? For example, if they visit the first day they receive 10 coins, 2 days 20 coins.. and at the 7th consecutive day, they receive 1000 coins.

Thanks.

Is it possible to build some kind of "daily login credits bonus"? For example, if they visit the first day they receive 10 coins, 2 days 20 coins.. and at the 7th consecutive day, they receive 1000 coins.

Thanks.
I don't believe that is currently possible, the system certainly wasn't designed with this in mind. You may be able to do it by setting up multiple activity events, but it would not track whether the user logged in consecutively, so it would still award double the credits even if there was a break in the streak.

Sorry :(

Fillip

Thank Fillip, so you're saying that if I don't set it as consecutive I might award coins every day regardless of the consecutiveness of it?

Example:

Day 1: 20 coins after log in/visit
Day 2: 20 coins after log in/visit
Day 3: 20 coins after log in/visit
Day 4: not logged in, so no 20 coins
Day 5: 20 coins after log in/visit

Thank Fillip, so you're saying that if I don't set it as consecutive I might award coins every day regardless of the consecutiveness of it?

Example:

Day 1: 20 coins after log in/visit
Day 2: 20 coins after log in/visit
Day 3: 20 coins after log in/visit
Day 4: not logged in, so no 20 coins
Day 5: 20 coins after log in/visit

Following up on what Fillip said about multiple events, you can do ramping rewards, too. It wouldn't be limited by week or track consecutive days, but you can do bonuses at specified intervals.

Visit 1: 20 coins after login/visit​
Visit 2: 20 coins after login/visit​
Visit 3: 20 coins after login/visit​
Visit 4: 20 coins after login/visit​
Visit 5: 120 coins after login/visit​

"Daily Activity" is only checked once a day, so they can't spam login/logoff, and in the example above, the user gets a bonus every fifth visit (even if it's five days in a row or five days in a month). More-active users will get that bonus more frequently, so the person who logged in every day of a 30-day month would have 1200 coins, and a person who dropped in 10 times throughout the month would have 400.

If the goal is to encourage more views, you can award coins (or fractions of coins) based on that instead of daily activity. That one could become spammable unless you put a maximum. Posting is an option, as well, to promote adding content and not just login.

You'd do two "Daily Activity" events.
The first one just Frequency 1, Max Applications 0, Limit Period 0, for 20 coins. Every day they log in, +20 coins.
The second one Frequency 5, Max Applications 0, Limit Period 0, for 100 coins. Every 5th day they log in, +100 coins.
Do more events if you want more bonuses like +1000 at the 100th login or something.

rSTuxhb.jpg

Top Bottom