[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Only one post event. So what is the problem?
That is not a problem I am able to replicate, have you tried disabling all other modifications?

Manage Event Triggers:
by default, they are all enabled...
I tried to disable one event and the entire section
was disabled, now I can not turn them back on again...
Please do not attempt to disable an event trigger, you now need to reinstall the mod.

Fillip

That is not a problem I am able to replicate, have you tried disabling all other modifications?

Please do not attempt to disable an event trigger, you now need to reinstall the mod.

Fillip

I have re-installed the credits, and the first error I got is when I attempted to
edit my coin guidelines again...

XF\Db\Exception
: MySQL query error [1264]: Out of range value for column 'dbtech_credits_credits' at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 78
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/Db.php at line 785
  5. DBTech\Credits\Application\Db->query() insrc/addons/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/AbstractEvent.php at line 651
  6. DBTech\Credits\Model\Event\AbstractEvent->_commit() insrc/addons/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/AbstractEvent.php at line 598
  7. DBTech\Credits\Model\Event\AbstractEvent->trigger() insrc/addons/DBTech/Credits/Model/Event/Thread.php at line 28
  8. DBTech\Credits\Model\Event\Thread->undo() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/Entity/Post.php at line339
  9. DBTech\Credits\XF\Entity\Post->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1145
  10. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Service/Post/Editor.php at line 165
  11. XF\Service\Post\Editor->_save() in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 40
  12. XF\Service\Post\Editor->save() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php at line 139
  13. XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  18. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

maybe this is enough to help solve the edit/save post issue...

thanks

Try setting credits to not be allowed to go into the negatives.

Fillip

maybe you need to clarify that more...
on post event, I see two options that relate to negative,
and I place a negative value, and still got the error having zero credits.
(when trying to edit/save post)

I also think you need to add "edit post trigger", upon doing a test with
credits, I noticed I was able to save the post, not only that, the system
gave an award for editing post, which I do not want to offer...
(editing a post over and over could easily be abused to rack up credits)

maybe you need to clarify that more...
on post event, I see two options that relate to negative,
and I place a negative value, and still got the error having zero credits.
(when trying to edit/save post)
If you edit the currency, you will see an option for whether a currency is allowed to be negative.

I also think you need to add "edit post trigger", upon doing a test with
credits, I noticed I was able to save the post, not only that, the system
gave an award for editing post, which I do not want to offer...
(editing a post over and over could easily be abused to rack up credits)
You need to set up the "post negation" amount, then you will not gain credits for editing posts (as they'll be taken away first).

Fillip

If you edit the currency, you will see an option for whether a currency is allowed to be negative.

You need to set up the "post negation" amount, then you will not gain credits for editing posts (as they'll be taken away first).

Fillip

ok, seems to be working fine, however, when I charge for a
post/thread, it says, sorry, you do not have x credits, even
though it is showing I have more than enough to create the post/thread.

@DragonByte Tech I have tested today,

1. I disabled all add-ons and deleted the post event, create a new one and setup like before.
Here's the same error, when the comment gets deleted 2 alerts for losing the amount you earned. Not good. Please help me fix it.
hereeee.webp

2. When redeeming a code I get this message alert error, before used to be the actual code used.

here.webp

3. And while donating to someone the actual button is called "Search" instead of "Donate".

hh.webp

Can you confirm these bugs? Anyone else having similar problems with a fresh install?

I've made some changes in relation to #2 and #3. As for #1, that is going to take more time so I have no further updates at this point.

Fillip
4. When threads go into moderation after they get approved user gets again the reward from "thread" event, before this did not happen.
This is bigger issue please fix it.

Hi DBTech,

When we click on the toggle to Enable any of the event, it opens and automatically closes again. We can't seem to configure anything. What is the solution to this?

We are on XF 2.0.2.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 9.38.50 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 9.38.50 PM.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
4. When threads go into moderation after they get approved user gets again the reward from "thread" event, before this did not happen.
This is bigger issue please fix it.
I don't know if I will be able to do anything about that, I can't guarantee anything.

Hi DBTech,

When we click on the toggle to Enable any of the event, it opens and automatically closes again. We can't seem to configure anything. What is the solution to this?

We are on XF 2.0.2.
You have not disabled any events, you've disabled the event triggers. You need to reinstall the mod at this point. I'll make changes to avoid this in the future.

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech

I wanted to do the update for applying both 2 fix above and after moving files there is no option to do the update.

And I get this error:

"This page is temporarily unavailable due to a pending upgrade. If this notice persists for long periods of time, please contact an administrator."

How can I fix this?

@DragonByte Tech

I wanted to do the update for applying both 2 fix above and after moving files there is no option to do the update.

And I get this error:

"This page is temporarily unavailable due to a pending upgrade. If this notice persists for long periods of time, please contact an administrator."

How can I fix this?
That is not an error, it's a notice.

Have you looked in the AdminCP? The file to delete from your server will be listed there.

Fillip

There wouldn't be an error message, as it is a notice, not an error.

Delete the .lock file in the internal_data folder.

Fillip
There was not any notice, after delete the .lock file the credit system works.

However, the "DONATE" button is still called "SEARCH", what phrase to edit?

Top Bottom