[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
This is the screenshot for the Content event trigger:Screenshot_13.webp

Also, charge is selected from the Content Event, altough all price options are left to 0 so that, based on my knowledge I have of how it works, it will just deduct the amount the author of the hidden content will decide to charge people for.

We're waiting for your reply to implement a very important change to our forum, so whenever you have time, any replies are greatly appreciated. Did you manage to make it working on your side, Fillip?

We're waiting for your reply to implement a very important change to our forum, so whenever you have time, any replies are greatly appreciated. Did you manage to make it working on your side, Fillip?
It works perfectly fine on my end. Make sure no user groups are selected in the settings, if you selected any you should select all of them instead. Can you also check the BBCode is enabled?

Fillip

Well the BBCode is not in the bar, but if I type it manually it does display the button in the thread/post. Also, I tried selecting all groups or none and even all forums or none of them before reporting the issue.

I have some news, unfortunately they're not good, so I come here hopefully you'll help me.

I tried disabling all my add-ons as you told me it was working fine on your end, so that I could check if any of them was causing the problem, and indeed this was the cause.

I found the issue, it only happens if I have the "Advanced Forms" add-on enabled, by @Snog . Unfortunately it's a core add-on for my community and I can't disable it.

Do you think you can find a solution to this issue?

Additional info:

Apparently, the issue is NOT related to a template modification, as even if you don't refresh the page, but you simply disable the add-on from the backend, the CHARGE button works perfectly. So I assume it's an ajax call causing the problem.

Across the entire site.

I checked if I reply in threads where I set a reply as FORM ONLY (so that users have to fill a form to reply) => ERROR

I checked if I reply in threads where FORMS are used to create threads => ERROR

I checked if I reply in threads where FORMS are NOT used to create threads and forms are NOT required to reply => ERROR

I found a solution to the problem, thank you for the help Fillip.

Upgrading Snog's Add-On to last version somehow fixed the problem.

Thank you again for the A+ support and fast replies.

Feature suggest:

• Possibility to specify in the Admin Panel which usersgroup can bypass the CHARGE bbcode.

I already hard-coded it by modifying this file: /src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/BbCode/Charge.php (feel free to remove all these info if you don't want it to be leaked)

Code:
        $user_group_id = array(3,10,16,17,23);  // usergroups you want to allow, will be defined via Admin Panel and not by script like I did
        if($visitor->isMemberOf($user_group_id)) {
            return $renderer->renderSubTree($tag['children'], $options);
        }

Place this after:

Code:
        // By default there are no purchases
        $purchasedHashes = [];

This way, the groups 3, 10, 16, 17 and 23 will be able to bypass the CHARGE BBCode, automatically unlocking the content.

Can you please try disabling all other products, leaving only this one enabled, and see if that works for you? It's possible you have a conflict.

Fillip
I have tried to disable all add ons, but i still have double spend issue when post is deleted.

What are the possibilities of misconfiguration in my end?

Thank you

I have tried to disable all add ons, but i still have double spend issue when post is deleted.

What are the possibilities of misconfiguration in my end?

Thank you
If you check the database, does the transaction show up twice? If so, does it have the same event ID?

Fillip

If you check the database, does the transaction show up twice? If so, does it have the same event ID?

Fillip
Hello, i have checked in xf_dbtech_credits_transaction, and the comparison between 2 rows are :
- same event id
- same dateline

Here i attach some images.

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.webp
    Screenshot_12.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_13.webp
    Screenshot_13.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
Hello, i have checked in xf_dbtech_credits_transaction, and the comparison between 2 rows are :
- same event id
- same dateline

Here i attach some images.
If you PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account I can look into it further. Please also include the step-by-step instructions for how to replicate the issue.

Fillip

I normally get email updates when a new version comes out...
I wonder why I did not get an email on this update.
Make sure you are watching the product @ our site and that you have emails turned on. Also, it is possible your email has bounced and that you have been taken off the email list, so also check your settings in case there’s a warning about bounced mail.

Fillip

Bug: Warn event, credits removed when a warning is given to a member.

If the member doesn't have enough credits, they can't be given a warning.

Example. Warn Event: -20 credits

If Bob has 10 credits. Since he doesn't have 20, the warning is prevented. It says "Bob doesn't have enough credits".

Top Bottom