Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 1.14.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
No, what I meant is that I didn't have this add-on at all. It was the first time it was installed on my forum.
List of currently installed add-ons on my forum.
Ad Management 1.0 Beta 2.3 - Currently disabled
Attachment Viewer 0.9.1
Double Post Merge 1.1.2
Find users sharing the same IP 0.0.2
Nodes As Tabs 1.2.2
Social Groups by Waindigo 1.2.0
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1.5
[h] ShowMods 1.1b
All are up to date.

I'll give it a try with reinstalling. No error logs. If I had them I'd probably fix it somehow. Or at least I wouldn't have these vague responses.

EDIT: No luck with reinstall.

Last edited:
No, what I meant is that I didn't have this add-on at all. It was the first time it was installed on my forum.

Oh, sorry... misunderstood.

Hmmm... I'm kind of stumped, are you running the latest version of XF? If not, what version?

I'm not aware of any conflicts with this addon on the ones you have.

My curiosity is really peaked at this one... lol.

Just woke up, I'm very confused by the issues that you're having. Thanks @ENF for trying to help. @Furai, is there any way I can get ftp and admin access?
I doubt that you can get those. Just tell me what do you need to check.

I'm running latest version of XF 1.4.3
Are all the template modifications showing correctly applied (green tick next to them)
2014-12-16_16-52-24.webp
These 3 don't seem to be applied. They were under conversations essentials group. All the rest are fine.

Can you put it in debug mode and send me a screenshot of the code event listeners page? Just the section for Conversation Essentials is needed.

Actually now, when I went to the admin panel, I've checked and there is no rebuild search index option only for conversation type.
I have this exact same problem @Daniel Hood

What was the fix?

I've never before used this addon; installed first time today, the latest version from xenmods.com, and XF is 1.4.3.

There is no convess search type in the Rebuild Search dropdown. And I can't access the tab "Search Conversations".

Screen Shot 2014-12-27 at 11.55.58.webp

Last edited:
I got this error:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '4632-17' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Generated By: xxxxxx, Sunday at 11:47 AM

Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)

#1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)

#2 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `co...', Array)

#3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('convess', Array)

#4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()

#5 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()

#6 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/ConvEss/Model/Conversation.php(2451): XenForo_DataWriter->save()

#7 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/ConvEss/ControllerPublic/Conversation.php(401): ConvEss_Model_Conversation->processLastReadDate(4632, Array)

#8 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): ConvEss_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionView()

#9 /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))

#10 /home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {

["url"] => string(60) "http://xxxxxesaxophone.com/conversations/black-keilwerth.4632/"

["_GET"] => array(0) {

}

["_POST"] => array(0) {

}

}

Can you help please?

It does, I have received a PC communication re: my post above.
your problem has been fixed then?
I'm waiting the reply of a pm of @Daniel Hood regarding this awesome addon. I'm very interested. in some features.
May somebody who are using it could please invite me to take a look in your forum? and make some tests in some conversations?
I would like to see it in action before purchase it.
Really appreciate if someone link me. thanks!

your problem has been fixed then?
I'm waiting the reply of a pm of @Daniel Hood regarding this awesome addon. I'm very interested. in some features.
May somebody who are using it could please invite me to take a look in your forum? and make some tests in some conversations?
I would like to see it in action before purchase it.
Really appreciate if someone link me. thanks!

I'm working on figuring out what triggered that issue. This add on is still being actively developed. I'm releasing version 1.5 in the next few days with the mark all read feature and a few minor improvements.

If you want to see it in action, I have most of the features enabled on http://xenmods.com, you can start as many conversations as you want.

Ok, thanks.
---
Could you please approve my other account in your website? I'm testing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom