Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
You should always check to make sure all of your add-ons are compatible before upgrading. Do you have a backup?
I know that — this time I didn't as I didn't realise it was a major update and didn't check, plus I don't have as much time as I used to to look after my forum (I'm the only one technically capable out of my 11 volunteer mods and admins). This is entirely my fault. I don't have a DB backup as for a few months there's been an error exporting the DB through CPANEL/phpMyAdmin (page time out). I have logged a ticket with my host. I did a file system backup only before this update.

I wanted to mention @Laron that as long as you had the correct version number for content ratings, all you would of had to of do is move the neutral reactions to positive before rebuilding the cache. Your exact circumstance happened to me as well. I then realized what @Mr Lucky had said and the counts went to 0 because you had built the reaction cache before moving them to positive. You should remove them to positive and rebuild the cache again will probably fix it. Either that or @Xon will help you

The counts are at 0 because they imported as neutral reactions. The same thing happened to me at first. And yes they showed on the notable members page and not the post count. The exact same thing happened to me. I would take backup of your site immediately then move them to positive and rebuild the reaction count cache. Would fix it

I had the same problem, but all of mine imported as positive. I think I had mentioned previously to check to make sure that the reaction score settings were correct before rebuilding.

Can this be used to rate posts? give credits to posts manually by admin or moderator according to its quality. and how much each post get credited should appear in the post to encourage quality engagement by users can this be done with this addon? thanks

Can this be used to rate posts? give credits to posts manually by admin or moderator according to its quality. and how much each post get credited should appear in the post to encourage quality engagement by users can this be done with this addon? thanks
This isn't part of the feature set.

Waiting for upgrade for 2.1......
I've been working on it, it is just taking time.

@Xon
I have disabled this addon v1.3.14.2 from upgraded xf to 2.1.
Should I upgrade to newest version and disable it again or just wait for compatible xf 2.1 version?

Thanks

ooops:

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: like_user_id in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/XF/Service/Post/Merger.php at line 81

installed adddons from you, @Xon:
Content Ratings 1.3.15
Change Post Date 2.1.2
Sticky Any Post 2.0.8
Threadmarks 2.2.17
Word Count Search 2.4.3

Question...We've been waiting to upgrade to 2.1 (from 1.x) for a while but plan to go through with it soon.

I'm assuming the new version of this addon will still come with an XF1 importer (correct me if not). Can we perform an upgrade to 2.1, use the new built-in ratings until the addon comes out and import our XF1 ratings once it does to merge both? Or is it something you'd recommend doing at the moment of upgrading?

Importing the XF1 Posting Ratings after upgrading to XF2.1 is ok, as all the non-like ratings are stored outside of the XF like system. It is the odd situation of if you are on XF2.0 still.

Importing the XF1 Posting Ratings after upgrading to XF2.1 is ok, as all the non-like ratings are stored outside of the XF like system. It is the odd situation of if you are on XF2.0 still.

The bolded part is exactly what we are looking for now. I hope to see this in CR 2.1. I have not done the TH reaction import to xf default reaction system, waiting for you to release the XF2.1 version. I hope it does include something like that as we would like to have non Like ratings represented separately in user profile and elsewhere. Hopefully, this doesn't take long.

Top Bottom