Add-on Import Likes from Content Ratings to Xenforo 2?

webmastersun

Hello,

I have Content Ratings addon but I see that Xenforo 2.1.x has good like feature thus I want to use default like feature from Xenforo 2. The problem is, when I upgraded to Xenforo 2 then all likes (which used Content Ratings) goes 0. I want to have a SQL query to import just likes from from Content Ratings to Xenforo 2? Is that possible?

Thanks

Hello,

I have Content Ratings addon but I see that Xenforo 2.1.x has good like feature thus I want to use default like feature from Xenforo 2. The problem is, when I upgraded to Xenforo 2 then all likes (which used Content Ratings) goes 0. I want to have a SQL query to import just likes from from Content Ratings to Xenforo 2? Is that possible?

Thanks
Yes, this is possible without any issue. You need to hire a developer for this purpose, feel free to ask if more information is required.

If you're talking about the Post Ratings add-on for XF1, our Reactions Plus add-on has an importer for Post Ratings for XenForo 1. If you're not interested in the add-ons functionality itself, you can uninstall it after running the importer.

Top Bottom