Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2.1+ with a new update entry:

2.0.0 Beta 2 - Initial public release for XF2.1

• Now XenForo 2.1 compatible, but requires dropping XenForo 2.0 compatibility.
  • Integrates with XF Reactions system, but applies previous UI extensions and behavioural changes.
  • 'Like reaction' option has been removed.
  • Requires data-migration for XF2.0 installs, updating posts can be slow!
  • XF1.5 upgrade code paths largely untested.
  • Some style properties may not yet be ported
Recommended upgrade path;
  • If XenForo 2.0.x, upgrade to Content Ratings v1.3.15...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It can be configured to show negative category counts.

Not yet; but I haven't looked at the XF2.1 version of [TH] Reaction to see what needs migrating.

I was referring to the XF 2.0.

The 2.1 version is useless and I think it does not store reaction outside XF reaction system.

Great stuff, thanks xon

Highest reaction score is only showing likes not that positives (1 point), is that expected?

See here: positive reactions are 11539 but highest reactions shows 7734

I was referring to the XF 2.0.

The 2.1 version is useless and I think it does not store reaction outside XF reaction system.
Your best bet would be running the XF2.1 importer tool to migrate content into the XF reaction system and then update configuration to match. What are you after that the [TH] Reaction did in the XF2.0 version and doesn't do in the XF2.1 version?

Great stuff, thanks xon

Highest reaction score is only showing likes not that positives (1 point), is that expected?

See here: positive reactions are 11539 but highest reactions shows 7734

View attachment 204187

View attachment 204188
This add-on is showing reaction counts compared to score, it is on my to-do list to show the score bits and provide configurables to revert to XF behaviour instead of the original Content Rating for XF2.0 behaviour.

So it is showing a count of all positive reactions which sum to 11539, which isn't the reaction score

So it is showing a count of all positive reactions which sum to 11539, which isn't the reaction score

Got it (I think) so reaction score is meant to just be like score?

1 version is useless and I think it does not store reaction outside XF reaction system.

Unless I'm very mistaken, both TH and Content ratings (for xf2.1) don't have reactions/ratings outside of the xenforo system.

I thought that was the whole point, and having other ratings/reactions outside xenforo would be confusing and I can't see any point. But maybe there is????

Your best bet would be running the XF2.1 importer tool to migrate content into the XF reaction system and then update configuration to match. What are you after that the [TH] Reaction did in the XF2.0 version and doesn't do in the XF2.1 version?

The [TH] Reaction 2.0 used to have their own reaction handler and own storing of e.g. positive/natural/negative and can show in user postbit as bar/number/percentage. However, in 2.1 that is not possible to show in user postbit, only provided extended to user criteria, how and where reaction can be used and add reaction score widget in user profile. Im not quite sure if I do the importing to XF default reaction system would work or not. Will your addon pull positive/negative/natural reaction from XF system and have them displayed separately in user postbit?

I will go ahead and buy the add-on and give it a shot. I hope it does work.

please advise thanks.

Got it (I think) so reaction score is meant to just be like score?

Unless I'm very mistaken, both TH and Content ratings (for xf2.1) don't have reactions/ratings outside of the xenforo system.

I thought that was the whole point, and having other ratings/reactions outside xenforo would be confusing and I can't see any point. But maybe there is????

Not sure about the XF 2.1 version of both add-on but 2.0 used to store outside the XF2.0.

Not sure about the XF 2.1 version of both add-on but 2.0 used to store outside the XF2.0.

But that was before xf had its own reaction system.

Once it had one, it makes no sense (to me at any rate) to have a 3rd party reactions outside that. It makes to me for addons such as this one (and presumably TH) to be based off of and add to that system.

Will your addon pull positive/negative/natural reaction from XF system and have them displayed separately in user postbit?
Yes, there are a bunch of style properties around that;

My aim is to support all the style properties from the XF2.0 version in the XF2.1 version. Still going through each one and testing & comparing to how the XF2.0 version behaves; but that shouldn't be a blocker for the initial beta release

Reactions: KSA
Yes, there are a bunch of style properties around that;
View attachment 204202

My aim is to support all the style properties from the XF2.0 version in the XF2.1 version. Still going through each one and testing & comparing to how the XF2.0 version behaves; but that shouldn't be a blocker for the initial beta release

Just purchased about 10 min ago. How can I download the product?

Just purchased about 10 min ago. How can I download the product?
nvm found it

Now I have two like buttons and am getting this error when disabling CR like

xon.webp

Code:
An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 1 passed to SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Post::isRatingVisible() must be an instance of SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Reaction, null given, called in /home/**/public_html/src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/XF/Entity/ReactionContent.php on line 38 in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Entity/Ratable.php on line 171

SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Post->isRatingVisible() in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/XF/Entity/ReactionContent.php at line 38
SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\ReactionContent->isReactionActive() in src/XF/Entity/ReactionTrait.php at line 27
XF\Entity\Post->isReactedTo()
call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 985
XF\Template\Templater->method() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s12/public/sv_contentratings_macros.php at line 300
XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701
XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s12/public/post_macros.php at line 264
XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s12/public/thread_view.php at line 606
XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1301
XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24
XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48
XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 418
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 360
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 53
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Now I have two like buttons and am getting this error when disabling CR like

View attachment 204206
Do you have [TH] Reactions active as well?

Can you provide a screenshot of which reactions you have and any template modifications.

Please open a open a ticket on my site so we can continue the troubleshooting.

Code:
An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 1 passed to SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Post::isRatingVisible() must be an instance of SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Reaction, null given, called in /home/**/public_html/src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/XF/Entity/ReactionContent.php on line 38 in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Entity/Ratable.php on line 171

SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\Post->isRatingVisible() in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/XF/Entity/ReactionContent.php at line 38
SV\ContentRatings\XF\Entity\ReactionContent->isReactionActive() in src/XF/Entity/ReactionTrait.php at line 27
XF\Entity\Post->isReactedTo()
call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 985
XF\Template\Templater->method() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s12/public/sv_contentratings_macros.php at line 300
XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s12/public/post_macros.php at line 264
XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s12/public/thread_view.php at line 606
XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1301
XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24
XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48
XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 418
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 360
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 53
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
I think I've fixed this, will provide a debug build once you have opened a ticket

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2.1+ with a new update entry:

2.0.0 Beta 4 - Bugfix update

• Fix phrasing around "Display message user info reaction counts as a bar" style property
  • Fix "Display message user info reaction counts as a bar" style property
  • Ensure new installs kick off user given/recieved count summary rebuilds
  • Adjust validation logic around css icons & image replacement, so image replacement can be removed
  • When a user views their own reaction summary page; link to list of reactions for each reaction

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ooops. :(
Code:
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] mkdir(): Permission denied in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 281
XF::handlePhpError()
mkdir() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 281
XF\Util\File::createDirectory() in src/XF/Util/File.php at line 303
XF\Util\File::writeFile() in src/XF/DevelopmentOutput.php at line 546
XF\DevelopmentOutput->writeFile() in src/XF/DevelopmentOutput/Phrase.php at line 28
XF\DevelopmentOutput\Phrase->export() in src/XF/DevelopmentOutput.php at line 53
XF\DevelopmentOutput->export() in src/XF/Behavior/DevOutputWritable.php at line 37
XF\Behavior\DevOutputWritable->postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1211
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/XF/Entity/StyleProperty.php at line 369
XF\Entity\StyleProperty->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1254
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged() in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Setup.php at line 442
SV\ContentRatings\Setup->upgrade2000013Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
SV\ContentRatings\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
SV\ContentRatings\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 575
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

When trying update from 13.15 on XF 2.1.2. Please, help! Content Ratings 2.0.0 Beta 6 from your site.

Top Bottom