Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
@Siropu .. One very minor aesthetic issue. The announcement edit button should not be visible for the ones who do not have the access to change it. As you can see below, this is visible to the guests as well.

(It is not any security issue though, because if you click on it, it'll ask you to login first. Just an aesthetic bug :) )

1513830877765.webp

One very minor aesthetic issue.
I haven't noticed this. Will be fixed in the next release.
Add the microphone feature to this add-on and it will be a complete add-on.
We'll see. :)
Using the chat on a dedicated page with private conversations disabled will still open "Conversation with" as default and one has to select the main room manually. How can I prevent that so that users will always join the main room once they enter that dedicated chat page? Thanks :)
When changing the room, does the change remain after page reload? What browser are you using?

@Brad Padgett thank you, glad you like it. :)

Isn't this settings in the Bot Messages suppose to produce the message in every hour irrespective of the server timezone (because I haven't set a date)? I don't see any message through.

1513913124456.webp

There seems to be an issue when selecting all hours. Does it work for you if you only select certain hours?

Hello!

The "/nick" command does not work for guests.

See:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hello i have this server error

Code:
Error: Call to a member function siropuChatDecrementMessageCount() on null src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Pub/Controller/Message.php:108

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Message->actionDelete(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Chat:Mes...', 'Delete', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Message), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#3 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#4 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#5 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#6 {main}

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(23) "/chat/message/24/delete"
  ["referrer"] => string(34) "https://lovefount.co/chat/archive/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(14) "/chat/archive/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Hi,

I'm getting such an error in server error log multiple times. Do you know how to fix that?

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Entity/Room.php:162

Xenforo: 2.0.1, Chat: 2.0.1

Last edited:
Another aesthetic issue ... It seems like the z-index of the chat window is not large enough. The XF menu comes on top of the chat (chat display mode: all pages).

1514499427132.webp

Hi I have two questions:

1) Can I embed this chat at the forum's index (and possibly in other sections, too)?
2) How can I make all users join by default the general chit-chat?

Thank you

1. Yes. You can select display mode from chat admin options. Set it to "Above forum list".
2. Select the room in chat admin options under "Default joined rooms". This only affects users who haven't used the chat before.

Thank you!

I have another issue, @Siropu .

When I type something in the chat, and then, because of the need to mention a user, I click on the @ next to that user to mention him, I lost all the text I typed before, so I have to start from scratch.

is it possible to disable the chat bar (across the bottom of the site) for mobile devices? it's kinda a pain. maybe something based on the responsive width? I'd like to keep the bar for desktop users and just use the nav tab for mobile users.

Top Bottom