Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I just made some changes to allow you to display the rich username instead of the bot name with bbcode username.

and this will take effect on the new update or has it the change been made to the recent release?

Got this error

• ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XFMG\XF\Entity\User::canViewSiropuChat()
  • src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Widget/Chat.php:36
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Jan 16, 2018 at 6:40 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

@Siropu
It would be cool if we could edit new thread notifications in chat - meaning the bot notifications for new threads. When I have to edit a thread title, I like to also edit the title in chat to reflect the change.

@Siropu on the CSS can you look into using maybe:

Code:
.xf-chip();
just like the help page (smilies) for the date stamp? It's currently hardcoded so it will look off on anything other than the default style just about.

Screenshot_3.webp

Check the template: help_page_smilies.less for reference.

That color is too light for background. I will add some style properties for it so you can change it the way you want.

That color is too light for background. I will add some style properties for it so you can change it the way you want.
The more you can inherit from the default color palette the less properties you’ll need which also means less support we’ll (designers) need to give to the end users. Thread Tags for example would be a good place to look for something that will likely not need any additional support, almost certain tags use .xf-chip() as well.

Hello
When I program the bot to put a message at a certain time, it doesn't work all the time or there it appears 1 hour after with what I put.

I programmed a sentence but unfortunately, I have never seen it displayed.

Are you using latest version? Also does your "Guests' time zone" admin option corresponds to your time zone?

Indeed, I have the latest version and the time zone is good, I checked everything and unfortunately, I still have this problem.

Top Bottom