Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
clicking on a new post doesn't take you straight to that post when using mobile phones rather take you to the first post in the thread.

I wanted to report that if someone likes a message and you click to see who liked it, and then after a while someone else likes it, if you click again to see who like it, you'll keep seeing only the first person who liked it, and not the other users who liked it.

clicking on a new post doesn't take you straight to that post when using mobile phones rather take you to the first post in the thread.
Can't reproduce this. Redirect is handled by XenForo, no by the chat.

@Sbenny, will be fixed in the next release. I just have to disable overlay cache for that link.

Thanks Siropu, hope I don't annoy you with my reports, I just aim at helping you by testing your add-on.

another question, is it possible to make the chat bar (on all pages) collapse when you click away from it? i seem to remember the XF1 version did this but this version stays open unless you click on the bar again.

Can't reproduce this. Redirect is handled by XenForo, no by the chat.

@Sbenny, will be fixed in the next release. I just have to disable overlay cache for that link.

Have you tested this using responsive? Im on Iphone and the issue is as I described it.

I just made some changes to allow you to display the rich username instead of the bot name with bbcode username.

Reactions: KSA
Hi again! I would like to ask if it was possible to set an avatar for the chat bot. I'd prefer a chat bot avatar rather than the users' ones, thanks.

Isn't this settings in the Bot Messages suppose to produce the message in every hour irrespective of the server timezone (because I haven't set a date)? I don't see any message through.

View attachment 164852
There seems to be an issue when selecting all hours. Does it work for you if you only select certain hours?
It works if I chose a specific date instead of Day of the Week.
Hi @Siropu,

Are you planning to rectify this issue in the next release? I really love this feature to display something periodically.

After update from Xenforo 1.5 to XF2 and installing completely fresh Chat 2.0.1, I'm getting following error:
  • Template public:siropu_chat_room_tab: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable (src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Entity/Room.php:162)

How to fix that?

Top Bottom