Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi everyone! I'm trying to add a template widget to the top of a specific category page (i.e., you click a category and it just shows the category page and the list of forums in that category -- trying to add a widget in that area).

I'm using these settings:

Expression: $category['node_id'] == 322
Position: hook:ad_above_content

However, it's not appearing there. Can anybody help?

If I insert a widget into a sidebar by placing a custom hook, then how do I make it have the sidebar styling?

There's a bug in the Template renderer...

WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Template.php:118

You don't return a value if you change the template name, causing a server error, which causes the rendering to terminate.

You should add a return $controllerResponse statement to the initial if block.

Liam

Does anyone know the template files we are using to hook the new posts added in 1.5 as a custom block?

Yes, I did it myself:

Screen Shot 2015-07-19 at 12.57.14.webp

(That's XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum)

Unforunately, there's a bug that'll cause the above widget to stop rendering of your site, to fix:

Open library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Template.php

Find:

PHP:
$controllerResponse->templateName = $templateName

replace:

PHP:
$controllerResponse->templateName = $templateName;
return $controllerResponse;

Liam

Is it possible to remove robots from the online user count? I'd like it to say:
Total: 2 (members: 1, guests: 1)

Instead of:
Total: 3 (members: 1, guests: 1, robots: 1)

Hi everyone! I'm trying to add a template widget to the top of a specific category page (i.e., you click a category and it just shows the category page and the list of forums in that category -- trying to add a widget in that area).

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I love this widget - perhaps one of the greatest addons generously provided here. But what I would love is the ability not to have the title of the widget appear on all of the widgets. I'm not sure if this is also a third party issue but any that appear in the widget don't have such an option. It only seems to exist under certain circumstances, such as no wrapper for advanced html pasted into the widget. Not complaining, just suggesting and hoping there is a solution I haven't seen. :)

Question, every time I add the Top Users (Users) widget, it bleeds into the widget bewlo like in the pic below. What is causing this and how do I fix it?

Widget issue.webp

Somehow I use [Advanced] HTML for a tsviewer in the sidebar but it isn't showing at all. It's a javascript based html code.
Also in the [Advanced] HTML (Without wrapper) the code still isn't showing?

Please advice.

How do you remove all the Add Widget buttons for the hook locations? I feel like I'm missing something big.

---
added:
For anyone who can't figure out how to remove all those hook links try using the default XF style. The disable link was not visible in my custom style.

Last edited:
Hi guys , can you please help
its for all user groups
1: what expression to use : to show widget Only on home page ( forum lists)
2. what expression to use : to show EXCLUDE widget from home page , and show on all other pages across site

thnk you in advance

I am also looking for this. Did you find the way ?

Thanks

Top Bottom