Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi guys , can you guys , how to display widget only in homepage ? can't figure it out
Do you have a homepage already? If so, what are you using?

hi all, can anyone help to stop the widgets showing on the resources pages. I only want the sidebars to show on the nodes/threads and not when i goto resources.
Don't use the ALL position for widgets, choose the specific templates that you want to display the widgets in. See point 3 in the FAQs here on how to identify templates.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-181112

Had a request from a member - is there a way to get a widget to display thread that have had a number of posts in a specific amount of time? Latest replies is a bit too vague. Basically threads that are popular today with a bunch of posts in them.

Had a request from a member - is there a way to get a widget to display thread that have had a number of posts in a specific amount of time? Latest replies is a bit too vague. Basically threads that are popular today with a bunch of posts in them.
Most Replied Thread widget.

Is it difficult to create a widget with the contents of the watch_threads template? I tried, but I can't seem to get it to pull any info.

Hello my friends and brother, I am trying this widget system however my website does when enabled remove the sidebar completely, which seems strange to me.

Thank you in advance for your help!

How would I be able to show a widget to ALL users, except those in a certain secondary group?
I have the same question. I've looked long and hard for this but cannot find the answer. I tried XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, XX) == false but this did not work.

Last edited:
Is there any (existing) widget that shows ALL threads for a certain node?

If not, any simple way I can create a new widget? :o

Is there any (existing) widget that shows ALL threads for a certain node?

If not, any simple way I can create a new widget? :eek:
Yeah, the recent threads widget allows many options for configuring which threads are displayed (including specific nodes)

I love widget framework. Anyone know how I might plop in some google traffic code into a sidebar widget? I tried putting this in an advanced HTML, but it showed nothing.

Code:
<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.exp&signed_in=true"></script>
    <script>
function initialize() {
  var myLatlng = new google.maps.LatLng(34.04924594193164, -118.24104309082031);
  var mapOptions = {
    zoom: 13,
    center: myLatlng
  }

var map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById('map-canvas'), mapOptions);

var trafficLayer = new google.maps.TrafficLayer();
  trafficLayer.setMap(map);
}

google.maps.event.addDomListener(window, 'load', initialize);

</script>

Top Bottom